Unpopular opinions.

3 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The entire genre of Rock 'n' Roll is literally named after fucking, so nobody should be surprised.

The version I've heard finishes before Number Forty-Seven lubes up Number Three, though.

Sounds far more enjoyable than most evenings TBH.

Bill Horny and the come tits.

f**k around the clock.

It's now all so clear.

On 7/29/2018 at 14:00, throbber said:

but I have no idea why it’s so popular this side of the Atlantic Ocean.

Probably because it's been covered (badly) by 'Glee' or some w**k reject from x factor. 

All the articles about how millenials can't afford houses because they've spent all their money on avocados are obviously nonsense 

BUT

Frugality is a good virtue to have and not wasting money on showy things you don't need will make you happier.  Although I do buy avocados as my wife loves them and I sometimes have one for breakfast.

All the articles about how millenials can't afford houses because they've spent all their money on avocados are obviously nonsense 
BUT
Frugality is a good virtue to have and not wasting money on showy things you don't need will make you happier.  Although I do buy avocados as my wife loves them and I sometimes have one for breakfast.

Could have had a house, mate.

BUT

Especially in The Guardian. It’s always some fucker that can’t get by on £50k a year because it doesn’t occur to them that maybe moving somewhere cheaper than Shoreditch might be an option. You can always move back after a couple of years of not paying rent, you silly fuckers.

I generally don't have a strong opinion on how others spend their money but theres something about folk buying 500 quid designer handbags that just baffles me.

I'm the same with watches - why does Michael McIntyre need a  £20k watch? A £20 one from Argos will do exactly the same job and with the remaining £19980 you can buy as many avocados as you like.

I'm the same with watches - why does Michael McIntyre need a  £20k watch? A £20 one from Argos will do exactly the same job and with the remaining £19980 you can buy as many avocados as you like.

It's an easy way to move your assets across borders without being taxed.

Bernard Manning was funny as f**k...

I don't mind close-to-the-bone comedy when it's clear the comedian is indeed joking. Given Manning had publicly stated he was a racist then I see him as a horrible little man airing his hate-filled views rather than a comedian.