Unpopular opinions.

There's few things uglier than people who are obsessed with their material possessions, boasting and showing off about them.  There's nothing wrong with having nice things or valuing something but when you make having them a central part of your character and try to use them to make other people feel bad about themselves, it marks you out as lacking.

ETA, that's probably not an unpopular opinion.  You do see a lot of people who behave like this though - as I get older I can't believe the number of grown men I encounter who spend significant parts of their life boasting about their car or their television or their latest holiday.
Choose life

Good one.

He may be the biggest moron on this entire forum, definitely top 5, but he kind of has a point.

ETA... For the record, I don’t not under any circumstance condone the use of the word “whineass”.

Dogs owners don’t realise how much their animals f**k up a quiet walk or a nice day. Barking, shitting and jumping up on people while you are forced to pretend you like it. “Aww nah it’s ok”

No it’s not okay that you can’t control your pet you dickhead.

I do like dogs but there’s nothing worse than a walking route full of dogs barking and their owners just letting them do whatever.

10 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Dogs owners don’t realise how much their animals f**k up a quiet walk or a nice day. Barking, shitting and jumping up on people while you are forced to pretend you like it. “Aww nah it’s ok”

I do like dogs but there’s nothing worse than a walking route full of dogs barking and their owners just letting them do whatever.

The correct etiquette in these situations is to grab the dog 's front paws and push them apart until its heart bursts through its fucking ribcage.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

10 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

“It’s ok he’ll no bite you, he’s just playin’”

Get your fucking slavering dog away from before I batter it.

Pick it up, chuck it in the river.
Yours truly,
Slippery P.

I like dogs but sometimes when I’m out and about at the park I hear dog walkers bump into one another and get in full length conversations about their dogs and talk about the dogs as if they are actual human beings. That’s taking it too far.

I actually agree with this and I am a dog owner.

Our dog is nervous and can get scared when meeting other dogs so we keep her under close control on walks to ensure she doesn’t go running after other dogs etc. The amount of people who let their dogs do whatever and run up to mine saying ‘don’t worry, he’s friendly!’ Is infuriating.

She is not friendly and don’t complain when your dog gets bitten on the nose.

Living in a flat with loads of dog owners in the same close is a nightmare. The dogs, having absolutely no understanding of basic housing law, think the close is their territory rather than a common part and sharing a lift with a slabbering, sniffing, tail flicking dog when you've just got ready to go to work or go out is annoying. Also, it's impossible to avoid regular tedious small talk with dog owning neighbours because they're always lingering about. 

In fairness though, most owners aside from one seemed to recognise being in a lift with a dog is chronic and control theirs as far as possible.