Unpopular opinions.

A boring game of football is excruciating. At least in a poor rugby game there's the intensity brought by players smashing into each other every few seconds.
ETA I was lucky enough to have a ticket for the Champions League at Old Trafford in 2003. I literally nodded off at one point during extra time. No rugby match I've ver seen has plumbed those depths.  

Nodded off, yer arse! [emoji1]

Rugby only lasts 80 minutes though. Maybe if it lasted as long as a football match into extra time you’d have fell asleep too.

I reckon I’d nod off if I ever managed to watch rugby for more than five minutes.

A boring game of football is excruciating. At least in a poor rugby game there's the intensity brought by players smashing into each other every few seconds.
ETA I was lucky enough to have a ticket for the Champions League at Old Trafford in 2003. I literally nodded off at one point during extra time. No rugby match I've ver seen has plumbed those depths.  

https://www.conservatives.com/join think this might be of interest to you, m8.

30 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
19 hours ago, welshbairn said:
rosamund-pike-shows-her-nipples-through-dress-fabric-lady-penelope-bond-girl-posh-totty.jpg&key=73f823746d3f3dc2e1624d2c7ad4992cb39533ffd39066f496aee42a25fbd2d1

Asking for a friend obviously, but who is this delightful lady?

I don't know, but you wouldn't be stuck for somewhere to hang your duffle coat.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Guest Moomintroll
I have saw a picture of her husband and have decided I no longer want to be part of this world. Horrific club photo guy looks better.

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I have saw a picture of her husband and have decided I no longer want to be part of this world. Horrific club photo guy looks better.

Think positive, there's hope for you yet.

I prefer Donnie Brascoe to Goodfellas.

For the avoidance of doubt and to try and prevent another "hash brown/tattie scone incident", I'm not for one moment saying I don't like or rate Goodfellas, it's a brilliant movie. I just prefer Donnie Brascoe.

There, I said it. Unpopular opinion.