Unpopular opinions.

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I would hate to think I upset anyone on here. Its not in my P&B mission statement. 

Anyway, its good that its derided on here but I have no issue repeating myself many times. Someone has a running total of my Mo Farah submissions to the people you dislike thread. We are at 7 or 8 I think. I have no plans to stop. 

^^^absolutely shitting it type post.....

I'm a pretty convinced independence supporter and can't see myself being persuaded otherwise, but these AUOB banner marches look awful and filled with the worst types of Scottish nationalists.

I heard you were on the Inverness one dressed as a Unicorn [emoji882]

8 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Shortbread is shite. It has no business occupying its synonymy with Scotland.

There is a fine line between unpopular and wrong but you're over the line with this one. Shortbread is the business. Also a historic tax dodge calling it bread.

Tapatalk is now failing to load images just like the P&B app. I'll assume that's more disagreement so will double down.

Shortbread is the food of Live Laugh Love people. If you pronounce nuclear "nucular" there's a 99% chance you like shortbread. You take a Ryanair flight to Alicante and announce loudly that "The holiday starts now!" to horrified families and elderly people. You don't notice or care, because you're a shortbread person.

That raised a laugh but you are wrong.

Although shortbread isn’t anything special. Like most baked goods it’s just butter and sugar which is difficult to make taste bad to be honest.

35 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Boring plain biscuit, covered in too-big granulated sugar that feels gritty. An absolute embarrassment of a biscuit. Just total dogshit.

Shortbread should be melt in the mouth, it's a very delicate biscuit and certainly should never be covered in granulated sugar. You are buying and inferior product.

26 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Tapatalk is now failing to load images just like the P&B app. I'll assume that's more disagreement so will double down.

Shortbread is the food of Live Laugh Love people. If you pronounce nuclear "nucular" there's a 99% chance you like shortbread. You take a Ryanair flight to Alicante and announce loudly that "The holiday starts now!" to horrified families and elderly people. You don't notice or care, because you're a shortbread person.

I announce it once I have pulled the shortbread box out the suitcase in Alicante. Mon the shortbread!!