Unpopular opinions.

And here come the personal insults, because what I say can't be argued using any degree of reason or logic.
You didnt use any degree of reason, or logic, or indeed facts when you made the claim that females in the workplace are passive and shy away from confrontation tbf. That's no more than an opinion, and is the complete opposite from my experience in the workplace, despite females being a minority in my industry.

There’s a woman at my work who gets treated like this and talked over in groups, she’s tiny and quiet spoken. Had an issue with software one day and an entire team of guys took a day to have a look at it. She emailed me what to do and fixed the problem. 
Next day she got treated like this, can definitely say that was an eye opener. Tried to explain it to my boss and that it would save time just getting her in future but then he just contacted the same guys again. 
Would be raging if I was her but shes too nice. I suppose this contradicts and supports the post above from bawwatchin 

All the guys have since been promoted and she’s still the same grade, still the same problems.....

1 minute ago, MixuFruit said:

Na. You were always a bit weird but when you posted this on the Salmond trial thread that was my year zero moment. You've got unhealthy issues with women. You say "feminists" here but we hear "women". The language you're using here is youtube demagogue language, presumably because thats what you seek out to feel better instead of taking a minute to reflect on why you have the attitude you have. Until you do that I'm fine calling you a c**t. c**t.

If "feminist" sounds like "women" to you. Then you should probably get your hearing checked. There are plenty of women who aren't sucked in by the female marxist ideology.

If "feminist" sounds like "women" to you. Then you should probably get your hearing checked. There are plenty of women who aren't sucked in by the female marxist ideology.
Are you really meaning the ones who are happy to be seen and not heard and trot home with their smaller-than-the-men pay packet?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Are you really meaning the ones who are happy to be seen and not heard and trot home with their smaller-than-the-men pay packet?

You can be heard and respected by talking sensibilities backed up by studies and data. You can also be heard, by getting angry and shouty and holding up big signs. Just don't expect people to respect you when you try and win a debate on nothing other than raw emotion.

Nurses aren't heroes.
A large proportion of them are lazy, shallow, entitled c***s who I wouldn't trust to boil an egg.
And no, I don't want her back.

Vast majority of the nurses i know are alright. Get the odd few that are a bit bitchy, but on the whole they are alright.

57 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Women and men are treated differently, because they behave differently. Men take more risks, they demand higher wages from their employers and they generally have no issue getting their hands dirty if the situation calls for it. Women on the other hand are more passive and avoidant of uncomfortable confrontations. The only thing stopping women from being just as successful on a whole as men are on a whole is themselves and their own feminine behaviours. Feminists know this, but they still expect success to be handed out to them. They don't want equality, they want women to have it easier than men.

Hi, could you back any of this up with stats or facts as this sounds like a big massive testosterone fueled jerk off.

Also the core belief of Feminism is to have an equal society. There are some more extreme sects but as men have pretty much done what they liked since year dot it's neither surprising nor difficult to be sympathetic.

13 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

There are plenty of women who aren't sucked in by the female marxist ideology.

Do you understand what Marxism actually is, or are you just repeating alt-right buzzwords? A woman who wants the same opportunities as men? She must be a Marxist!

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Hi, could you back any of this up with stats or facts as this sounds like a big massive testosterone fueled jerk off.

Also the core belief of Feminism is to have an equal society. There are some more extreme sects but as men have pretty much done what they liked since year dot it's neither surprising nor difficult to be sympathetic.

Which men are you referring to? Bit of a generalization to say that men do what they like. But people (man or woman) doing whatever they like within the confine's of the law are perfectly free to do so. The same laws apply to men and women, so there is nothing to prevent women doing what men do within the law. Although, statistically speaking, men on average serve up to 60% more jail time for breaking the same law, compared to what a woman would serve.

2 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Do you understand what Marxism actually is, or are you just repeating alt-right buzzwords? A woman who wants the same opportunities as men? She must be a Marxist!

Women already have the same opportunities as men. The same laws apply to women as they do to men. Feminists just want the same opportunities to come easier for women than they do for men.

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Women already have the same opportunities as men. The same laws apply to women as they do to men. Feminists just want the same opportunities to come easier for women than they do for men.

It's against the law to discriminate against women so therefore, nobody does it. Is that really what you're claiming? Really? Oh and uhm, the Marxism bit...how does that fit in?

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

It's against the law to discriminate against women so therefore, nobody does it. Is that really what you're claiming? Really? Oh and uhm, the Marxism bit...how does that fit in?

Everybody is discriminated against in one way or another. It doesn't just apply to gender. It also doesn't just apply to men discriminating women. Women are clearly very discriminatory themselves towards men. Especially when it comes to finding potential mating partners. All human beings discriminate and nothing written on a piece of paper is going to change what we're naturally wired to do.