Unpopular opinions.

if you're not a farmer, and you own a quad bike,, you're an arsehole, you're even a bigger arsehole than your summer cousins, the jetski owner, but at least they slimy b*****ds use it to get their hole, or at least the ones i knew did.

the serious issue of Mental Health being used by every c**t that can't get their own way, just read a back page of a local newspaper, where a Junior manager is moaning about the suspension of football, and the effect it will have on his players mental health, absolute fuckin bawbag.

22 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

The serious issue of Mental Health being used by every c**t that can't get their own way, just read a back page of a local newspaper, where a Junior manager is moaning about the suspension of football, and the effect it will have on his players mental health, absolute fuckin bawbag.

This is a really shitty take tbh. 

27 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

if you're not a farmer, and you own a quad bike,, you're an arsehole, you're even a bigger arsehole than your summer cousins, the jetski owner, but at least they slimy b*****ds use it to get their hole, or at least the ones i knew did.

the serious issue of Mental Health being used by every c**t that can't get their own way, just read a back page of a local newspaper, where a Junior manager is moaning about the suspension of football, and the effect it will have on his players mental health, absolute fuckin bawbag.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

This is a really shitty take tbh. 

I don't think it's uncommon for people to think that mental health refers exclusively to mental illness. If Mr Setsniffer read concerns about mental health with that understanding then i can understand why he'd think the guy was being a bawbag. 

I think the population at large needs more education about mental health and how people who aren't mentally ill can be affected. 

22 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I don't think it's uncommon for people to think that mental health refers exclusively to mental illness. If Mr Setsniffer read concerns about mental health with that understanding then i can understand why he'd think the guy was being a bawbag. 

I think the population at large needs more education about mental health and how people who aren't mentally ill can be affected. 

i know the difference between mental health & mental illness, but i'm tired of reading about ''effecting my mental health''  i know old folk who are alone, parents who's kid is in hospital with cancer, adults with cancer, stroke & heart issues, all while this Covid shite is making those thing even more difficult, yet somebody that can't get down the gym or play football on a saturday, we've to feel some empathy for them ? Here's a phrase for them from the 90's ''Man the f**k up!!'' shower of greetin faced twats, and easily more than 50% of them are lying b*****ds.

Edited by Gus Setsniffer

1 minute ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

i know the difference between mental health & mental illness, but i'm tired of reading about ''effecting my mental health''  i know old folk who are alone, parents who's kid is in hospital with cancer, adults with cancer, stroke & heart issues, all while this Covid shite is making those thing even more difficult, yet somebody that can't get down the gym or play football on a saturday, we've to feel some empathy for them ? Here's a phrase for the 90's ''Man the f**k up!!'' shower of greetin faced twats, and easily more than 50% of them are lying b*****ds.

People can't be affected because other people have been affected worse? 

Sorry i defended you. 

Mental health and mental illness are serious issues and I'm sure the lockdown/Covid restrictions exacerbate that for some people but it seems to be the new go-to line for the anti-lockdown, anti-mask, herd immunity advocates.  If we kept everything people say need to be open because closing them is detrimental to their mental health, nothing would be shut and Covid would run riot even more than it is now.

Edited by Highland Capital

I don't doubt there's some cynical use of the mental health stuff out there, particularly business owners who claim the big reason they want to open up is for the sake of their customers mental health. It's ok to want to make money, guys.

However, Gus has made a bad point appallingly and compounded with it a clear dismissal of it for anyone who doesn't have some sort of terminal condition.

Edited by Dons_1988

People can't be affected because other people have been affected worse? 
Sorry i defended you. 
An opinion that might be unpopular with you personally....

From the tone of his first post, you absolutely should have known the second one was coming.

Here's a phrase from the 90s that I like to say to anyone suffering mental health problems. - You know when you've been tango'd!

I always like to tell someone who’s having a hard time “hi I’m Johnny Knoxville and welcome to Jackass”

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

An opinion that might be unpopular with you personally....

From the tone of his first post, you absolutely should have known the second one was coming.

Probably. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Probably shouldn't.