Unpopular opinions.

3 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

Debatable even still, a family member or close friend should always take notice and care if a person they care about is feeling emotionally fragile.

:lol: Aye but turn a blind eye when yer da's getting his baws toed.

On 28/07/2016 at 15:55, DA Baracus said:

The Phantom Menace is the best of the Star Wars prequels (it’s still shit mind).

In amongst this nonsense there was actually a decent shout

5 hours ago, Maximus Decimus Meridius said:

Similar lines but when you see celebrities complaining about death threats and whining for sympathy,

I am sick to the back fucking teeth with celebrities, having them seen as role models and for them using their fame to endorse products.  I am also sick to death of parents who think the 'celebrity culture' is something they want for their kids.  The catalyst for this was me wanting to buy 'a nice bottle of scent' (what we now have to call a designer fragrance) for my 14 year old lassie.  Seems simple, but you have to plough through dreck from Gwen Stefani, David Beckham's wife, Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Swift, Kate Perry and Katie fucking Price.  It is utterly nauseating how much product endorsement goes on and how much coin these wanks are making.

I bought her a bottle of Old Spice from Boots.  She'll be delighted ;)

I am sick to the back fucking teeth with celebrities, having them seen as role models and for them using their fame to endorse products.  I am also sick to death of parents who think the 'celebrity culture' is something they want for their kids.  The catalyst for this was me wanting to buy 'a nice bottle of scent' (what we now have to call a designer fragrance) for my 14 year old lassie.  Seems simple, but you have to plough through dreck from Gwen Stefani, David Beckham's wife, Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Swift, Kate Perry and Katie fucking Price.  It is utterly nauseating how much product endorsement goes on and how much coin these wanks are making.

I bought her a bottle of Old Spice from Boots.  She'll be delighted [emoji6]

Try www.allbeauty.com for fragrances. Have had a few cracking deals from there

My niece drives me daft with her wasted talent. Excellent degree at Oxford, job opportunities all over and she turns them all down to marry a dweeb who is something in "the City". Had one kid (Caeserian - too posh to push) and insists on a nanny and a maid so she can continue life lunching with her student girlfriends.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I bought her a bottle of Old Spice from Boots.  She'll be delighted ;)

What a great heads gone and it also includes the phrase "nice bottle of scent'.:lol:

12 hours ago, jmothecat said:

All women's short lists and positive discrimination are both good things and necessary to address inequalities that women face in our society.

:lol:

Authoritarian, sexist measures based on faulty premises that restrict freedoms in order to address different outcomes from different choices thread for this pish.

8 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

My niece drives me daft with her wasted talent. Excellent degree at Oxford, job opportunities all over and she turns them all down to marry a dweeb who is something in "the City". Had one kid (Caeserian - too posh to push) and insists on a nanny and a maid so she can continue life lunching with her student girlfriends.

Here's one reason for those 'inequalities' of yours. Oh, the horror! :o

This is just ridiculous - did the women ever work or were they just waiting for a man with a good job to live off? I can understand it with kids obviously as you need to take time off and its a lot of work but this sounds like laziness. 

They both worked before they met their boyfriend /husband. I know the guys a but from uni, but not particularly well.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Guetta isnt talentless, he modified his act for the masses and as a result the stuff he releases is inane shite for teenage lassies. You can literally watch his stuff go to shite even from when he hit the mainstream with One Love which I thought was ok till now and I agree his stuff is horrible.

As a DJ he is very very good.

He whored himself out to the mainstream masses. As a DJ he is nothing special.