Unpopular opinions.

The NHS is an average healthcare system, good at some things and not at others.  The worship of it in this country is odd.

People who get to their 30s or 40s and aren't married or in a long term relationship tend to be weirdos.

Followers of new age religions (pagans, crystal healers etc) are the absolute pits ("white witch, good guy").

Bits & pieces is a fucking atrocity and one of the worst things to happen to music ever.
Would have thought that was a popular opinion ?

Hardcore techno and Gabberhouse are the finest musical genres ever created, nothing else comes close to hitting the spot.

11 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

England’s 1982 top is one of the finest football tops in the past 40 years.

I knew what strip you were on about before I checked. It was an absolute belter. 

4 hours ago, ICTChris said:

People who get to their 30s or 40s and aren't married or in a long term relationship tend to be weirdos

Or a person could just not be attractive enough for anyone to want to be with them

Or a person could just not be attractive enough for anyone to want to be with them
One bit of birthday caird pish that I think stands up to scrutiny is that there is someone for everyone. Decent c***s generally dont go without.

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

One bit of birthday caird pish that I think stands up to scrutiny is that there is someone for everyone. Decent c***s generally dont go without.

Then I must not be a decent c**t