Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

What that girl needs is a shoulder to cry on, and a wee bit of anal. If you really cared about her, you'd help her out.

I don't think she's in the mood for anal.

God I hope the I.T. team aren't monitoring this.

Kicked a mentally unstable nutter in the pie and saved an innocent bloke from waking up to find his household pet in the pressure cooker.

Hmmm. That would look decent in a reference.

Not really a "howler", but my friend asked me to look after her rabbit over the weekend while she's away. No probs - bung it some hay and a stick of celery then on my merry way.

Not so, apparently I'm supposed to let it out its room, talk to it, and... give it cuddles.

The fact that the big hairy b*****d hates my fucking guts and won't give me the time of day (except when I'm feeding it) seems to be lost on her.

Not really a "howler", but my friend asked me to look after her rabbit over the weekend while she's away. No probs - bung it some hay and a stick of celery then on my merry way.

Not so, apparently I'm supposed to let it out its room, talk to it, and... give it cuddles.

The fact that the big hairy b*****d hates my fucking guts and won't give me the time of day (except when I'm feeding it) seems to be lost on her.

Can she not just stick it back in the drawer or under the bed like normal lassies do?

The rabbit is hardly likely to write a review on Trip Advisor. Chuck it a carrot every now and again and make sure you're hugging it when she returns

Shag the rabbit.

Funny you advise Cardinal to do this in his situation, but can't see that it's the glaringly obvious thing to do in yours! :rolleyes:

:P

Edited by 19QOS19

The rabbit is hardly likely to write a review on Trip Advisor. Chuck it a carrot every now and again and make sure you're hugging it when she returns

Chortle. You're right that he can't communicate directly, but he does go in a huff if he's locked for days on end without getting let out to chew any books or expensive electrical items you've left lying on the couch. And as for hugging it, if I tried that he would bite me (he's got previous for it). My friend is the only one who can actually hug him without him bolting or baring his teeth.

Uninterestingly enough (She bored me rigid talking about this, so it's my turn to pass it on to you), carrots are bad for rabbits - the only reason everyone associates carrots with rabbits is cos of Bugs Bunny.

Oh, and there's no chance of that happening DA Baracus. The b*****ds so huge I'd probably end up being the one biting the hay.

Chortle. You're right that he can't communicate directly, but he does go in a huff if he's locked for days on end without getting let out to chew any books or expensive electrical items you've left lying on the couch. And as for hugging it, if I tried that he would bite me (he's got previous for it). My friend is the only one who can actually hug him without him bolting or baring his teeth.

Uninterestingly enough (She bored me rigid talking about this, so it's my turn to pass it on to you), carrots are bad for rabbits - the only reason everyone associates carrots with rabbits is cos of Bugs Bunny.

Oh, and there's no chance of that happening DA Baracus. The b*****ds so huge I'd probably end up being the one biting the hay.

At the risk of getting too deep into a carrot-based discussion, they're not "bad" as such, they just shouldnt be the main part of their diet. Mrs X quite regular gives hers a carrot but their main food is hay and pellet based food.

If this DA Baracus lad has any sense at all, he'll take this emotionally vulnerable lassie out for a drink after work. She will spend the whole evening talking about this fella and drinking and if he holds his tongue and pretends to care he'll get to have drunken, awkward sex with her that night, followed by a teary and pained parting the next day and the pair of them ignoring each other forevermore. It's a win for all concerned.

Funny you advise Cardinal to do this in his situation, but can't see that it's the glaringly obvious thing to do in yours! :rolleyes:

:P

For reasons that will be become clear later in this post, that isn't on the cards.

Take turns?

If this DA Baracus lad has any sense at all, he'll take this emotionally vulnerable lassie out for a drink after work. She will spend the whole evening talking about this fella and drinking and if he holds his tongue and pretends to care he'll get to have drunken, awkward sex with her that night, followed by a teary and pained parting the next day and the pair of them ignoring each other forevermore. It's a win for all concerned.

Sadly I would be rebuffed were I to ask her out for a drink due to my unappealling appearance.

Were I a handsome fellow then the plan could certainly be a winner.

For reasons that will be become clear later in this post, that isn't on the cards.

Take turns?

Sadly I would be rebuffed were I to ask her out for a drink due to my unappealling appearance.

Were I a handsome fellow then the plan could certainly be a winner.

She's an emotional wreck, that's a shooty-in for the ugly opportunist.

I don't think she's in the mood for anal.

God I hope the I.T. team aren't monitoring this.

Does she work in IT?

If so, then yes, I'd say that your posts are being monitored.

Also, you'll never know if you don't try.

She's an emotional wreck, that's a shooty-in for the ugly opportunist.

I don't think it would work.

Does she work in IT?

If so, then yes, I'd say that your posts are being monitored.

Also, you'll never know if you don't try.

Nah she works in the same department as me.

You'd be surprised. Quite a few unbalanced girls fantasise about getting it up the arse from ugly blokes. It's a way of getting back at their boyfriends, who were barred from there.

I used to go out with a lovely lass from Aberdeen, she liked a rabbit up her arse at the same time she was getting shagged.

Couldn't you have swapped round from time to time?

And no, I don't mean she put the rabbit up yours.

I used to go out with a lovely lass from Aberdeen, she liked a rabbit up her arse at the same time she was getting shagged.

She worked in an office as well. ;)

Do you know the difference between a rabbit and a hare?

You can't pull a rabbit out yer arse.