The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

Was down to Korn in Manchester on Wednesday. They did the debut album in full and tagged a few big hits at the end - Here To Stay, Falling Away from Me and Freak on a Leash. Was a bit disappointed there weren't a couple more tunes at the end. I was expecting Got the Life for example. It was also the first time I'd seen Korn outside of Glasgow and it was strange seeing Jonathan Davis not wearing a kilt. However despite being in Manchester I still ended up standing next to a couple of Weegies :P

A good chance this was me and my two mates...

Ticket bought for Megadeth, Lamb of God, Children of Bodom and Sylosis in November at the Braehead Arena. Cannot wait. New LOG album is fantastic and I've been totally engrossed in Randy's book. If anyone wants to watch As The Palaces Burn movie that they made the full movie is up on Youtube, it's quite a good watch.

I've read a few comments regarding the Braehead Arena. I'm taking the car through, done this a few times for gigs in Glasgow, is it relatively easy to find? Also I've read it's free parking and the website says it has like 6000+ spaces. I'm assuming when I get there there won't be some cheeky parking charge for something like this? Managed to get a half day holiday so will probably head through earlyish so I can find the place and get parked ok.

I've read a few comments regarding the Braehead Arena. I'm taking the car through, done this a few times for gigs in Glasgow, is it relatively easy to find? Also I've read it's free parking and the website says it has like 6000+ spaces. I'm assuming when I get there there won't be some cheeky parking charge for something like this? Managed to get a half day holiday so will probably head through earlyish so I can find the place and get parked ok.

It's right off the M8 at Junction 26. You can't miss it.

They'd really be pulling your chain if they tried charging for a space. Practically impossible, given that at any time of year, the car parks are pretty full of shoppers who never get charged.

Enjoy the gig.

It's right off the M8 at Junction 26. You can't miss it.

They'd really be pulling your chain if they tried charging for a space. Practically impossible, given that at any time of year, the car parks are pretty full of shoppers who never get charged.

Enjoy the gig.

Cheers fo the info :)