The View announce tour

uni

The View are back!

For those who are interested The View are playing a UK tour from November to December of this year. Starts in Aberdeen and concludes in Dunfermline (with gigs in England as well). Tickets on sale on Friday, presale for fan club members already on sale.

The View are on Fire!!!! :D

Saw them a few years back at T in the Park...2007 maybe? They headlined the king tuts tent.

They were absolutely brilliant, one of the highlights of the weekend for me. Managed somehow to get up the front as well.

Glasgow 18th November eh..QMU. Good venue for them, think I might go to this if I can get someone to go with me

They wont miss out Dundee. They will play a gig near christmas time like they did last year me thinks. Got my ticket for Aberdeen and Dunfermline!

Fubar! Result. A gig in there could be quite bizarre but I should be able to get tickets when they go on sale on Friday morning.

Edit - actually, just went on The View's website and they're "sold out". Whit? If Facebook has lied to me I won't be at all impressed...

Edited by Paco

I saw The View at the Martell once, and if you've ever been to the Martell before, you'll understand how truly bizarre that was. I lost a shoe and part of my street cred.

Aye, they challenged the crowd to a fight outside and then crapped themselves. Said they would never play Falkirk again due to the lack of respect shown by the crowd. Yeah, they're REALLY from the schemes!

Public sale doesn't even seem to have started...? As far as I can see the only options are still "online advance", which have been up for a couple of days. Not impressed.

Edit - and I definitely didn't just miss the boat, was up for 9 and there's been no change to the page since yesterday.

Edited by Paco

Public sale doesn't even seem to have started...? As far as I can see the only options are still "online advance", which have been up for a couple of days. Not impressed.

Edit - and I definitely didn't just miss the boat, was up for 9 and there's been no change to the page since yesterday.

What page are you looking at? I booked mine at 9am on ticketmaster mate

Fubar! Result. A gig in there could be quite bizarre but I should be able to get tickets when they go on sale on Friday morning.

Edit - actually, just went on The View's website and they're "sold out". Whit? If Facebook has lied to me I won't be at all impressed...

Is this definitely sold out? I was charged with the super important task of buying my wee sister a ticket for this and was on at 9am and they've never changed from 'More Info' to 'Book Tickets', like the rest of them. Were they all sold in the pre-sale, or rather, were all the tickets set aside for sale on the internet sold in the pre-sale?

Cheers for the help, I'm looking for Stirling though! They said on Facebook tickets were only on sale at crowdsurge.com/The View's own website and like Hughsie above they haven't updated anything from yesterday. I know for a fact that the Stirling tickets weren't sold out in the pre-sale but they've not put anything new up and don't seem to be selling them on Ticketmaster/Ticketweb/anywhere on the entire web, in fact...

Edited by Paco

Cheers for the help, I'm looking for Stirling though! They said on Facebook tickets were only on sale at crowdsurge.com/The View's own website and like Hughsie above they haven't updated anything from yesterday. I know for a fact that the Stirling tickets weren't sold out in the pre-sale but they've not put anything new up and don't seem to be selling them on Ticketmaster/Ticketweb/anywhere on the entire web, in fact...

Oh I see, Sorry, I had a look there for Stirling but as you said there doesn't seem to be nowt.

Phone the venue directly and see if they're selling their own tickets. Well worth a try mate.

01786 472 619

Edited by Mik