The View announce tour

uni

I'd recommend to any View fan that you check out their website to pre order "Bread and Circuses" as you will get a signed sleeve with it ;)

I'd recommend to any View fan that you check out their website to pre order "Bread and Circuses" as you will get a signed sleeve with it ;)

Thank you Sir :D

Only £6.99 for a signed album. Tidy!

Going to see The Blanks next week, Glasvegas in March... then the Dundee gig. Choo choo.

I love you

Thank you Sir :D

Only £6.99 for a signed album. Tidy!

Going to see The Blanks next week, Glasvegas in March... then the Dundee gig. Choo choo.

You're both very welcome 8)

• 2 weeks later...

The View are one of only a few good bands a TITP this year whihc is why I'm giving it a miss, already sold my TITP ticket! :lol: Got £250, the person who bought it is a mug!

• 2 weeks later...

Bread and Circuses is in store TODAY! Got my signed copy next to me! :D Great album. Don't listen to NME, bunch of deaf c***s!

I'm afraid to buy it. I absolutely loved "Hats Off To The Buskers", but "Which Bitch?" became turgid after a couple of listens. I might risk it, but for me they won't make a better album than their first which is unfortunate.

I'm afraid to buy it. I absolutely loved "Hats Off To The Buskers", but "Which Bitch?" became turgid after a couple of listens. I might risk it, but for me they won't make a better album than their first which is unfortunate.

Which Bitch is miles better than Hats off in my opinion. You should risk it. If you liked Hats Off you should like this album. Personally I think their first album is the worst of the 3.