The View announce tour

uni

I'm going to the Hogmany Show. White Lies are also playing with 3 more artists to be confirmed but I'm only really going to see The View, £46 in total for the ticket though. I really love The View if you haven't guessed :lol: .

Can't go to any of the other gigs because...

my employers are fucking c***s.

:angry:

Well hot diggity damn, cheers.

hmm...it only has Tuesday now, I kind of want to go to the Monday gig.....i'll wait it out.

Cheers though

Try it now. They just said on Facebook they've added more tickets for sale due to demand.

• 1 month later...

Fucker. Looks like its sold out. Cant be fucked spending 50 notes for the Granite City Rocks thing, plus the AECC is fucking raank.

Tickets for that have been reduced to £20 if what I hear is correct however that doesn't change the rank rating of the AECC. The Fat Sams gig: that's only pre-sale that's sold out. Try again on Wednesday when they go on sale.

Tickets for that have been reduced to £20 if what I hear is correct however that doesn't change the rank rating of the AECC. The Fat Sams gig: that's only pre-sale that's sold out. Try again on Wednesday when they go on sale.

Meh, dont fancy getting back from Dundee actually if the weather is shit. 20 notes might be a decent shout, I'll probably end up going :lol:

• 4 months later...

BUMP

Hi uni here, P&B's resident The View fanboy

4th album "Cheeky for a Reason" (pish name in my opinion) is coming out on July 2nd of this year and they've announced a tour to go along with it. The only thing doing my duster in is that they only have one Scottish date*! Nae happy and I cannot make said date, tickets when on sale ages ago I just have not bumped this in a while. Here's a linkage; NEW ALBUM CHEEKY FOR A REASON RELEASE DATE AND INTIMATE SUMMER TOUR DATES

*- Excluding Rockness

Standing tickets for the Glasgow gig still available but not seating left.

• 1 month later...

Is this on the new album?

doubt it. that video was uploaded in october i think, before they started recording the new one. they also didn't play it at the album preview gig last week.

i think it'll follow along the same lines as 'clowns', a very good song, but one that doesn't fit in with the album so it's used as a B-side instead.