The View announce tour

uni

Did everyone else download the free Live EP from their last tour? It was on their Facebook page and is awesome; Underneath the Lights and Gem of a Bird are brilliant.

Pity none of the gigs are at a weekend, and they're not playing in Edinburgh (again), but c'est la vie...

Did everyone else download the free Live EP from their last tour? It was on their Facebook page and is awesome; Underneath the Lights and Gem of a Bird are brilliant.

Pity none of the gigs are at a weekend, and they're not playing in Edinburgh (again), but c'est la vie...

Got it - play the QMU one over and over for the nostalgia :P

Got it - play the QMU one over and over for the nostalgia :P

That tune 'Underneath the Lights' is an absolute cracker; it really is about as good as I've ever heard The View.

'Gem of a Bird' sounds superb, too, just makes me gutted they didn't play it at Dunfermline :(

Thinking of heading up to Dundee for the gig on the 4th, hopefully it won't be packed with 13 year olds, as has been the case in the past I believe!

What a band :D

Tickets for Dundee, Aberdeen and Glasgow go on sale on Friday at 9am. Gonna sell out quick.

Aye, I'm going to all 3 of them for my 18th :D I hope. :ph34r:

Presale via Facebook, incase anyone hasn't seen...

Arab_joe has just purchased 5 for the Caird Hall. Excited already.

Are those 5 taken?, lets just say Caird Hall pre-sale has sold out and I may be looking for a ticket if I fail on Friday. :ph34r: