The View announce tour

uni

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

Anyone selling a standing ticket for the Glasgow date? Only had seating tickets left in Tickets Scotland and don't know how easy it is to sneak into standing...

Anyone selling a standing ticket for the Glasgow date? Only had seating tickets left in Tickets Scotland and don't know how easy it is to sneak into standing...

I'm going to sell mine so you can buy it if you want?

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

I'm going to sell mine so you can buy it if you want?

Yeah that'd be great thanks :) how much is it?

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

Somewhere in Glasgow over the next couple of weeks would be ideal.

No problem, I could meet you as early as next week if that suits? Would you be free to meet, say, Tuesday (29th) at 5pm at Central? If anywhere else suits better just let me know.

I quite like it.

Get the sneaking feeling that this album is going to be incredibly underwhelming though.

Edit: I actually really, really like that. Great song.

Edited by Paco

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

That should be fine.

Hey, I'm probably missing something obvious but I couldn't find the PM option, but just to confirm we're good to meet at Central at 5pm today? So you know it's me, I'm kinda tall (6'4"), I have longish brown hair and a beard and I'll be wearing a white T-shirt with blue and gold design...and I'll be standing beside Tie Rack. Cheers!

Hey, I'm probably missing something obvious but I couldn't find the PM option, but just to confirm we're good to meet at Central at 5pm today? So you know it's me, I'm kinda tall (6'4"), I have longish brown hair and a beard and I'll be wearing a white T-shirt with blue and gold design...and I'll be standing beside Tie Rack. Cheers!

Yeah I'm free to meet today.

Although How Long and Hold On Now were decent tracks I think The View can do a lot better, that have to put more attitude into their music. When I'm listening to these tracks I'm thinking that they're not quite Comin' Down or Glass Smash or even Underneath The Lights. Just an observation.

Is this on the new album?

doubt it. that video was uploaded in october i think, before they started recording the new one. they also didn't play it at the album preview gig last week.

i think it'll follow along the same lines as 'clowns', a very good song, but one that doesn't fit in with the album so it's used as a B-side instead.

looks like i was probably wrong about this. was talking to one of my friends about it and he said that mo tweeted that it was going to be on the new album.