The View announce tour

uni

Other than 'Shock Horror', 'Which Bitch?' had nothing that even reached the level of semi-decent.

Having a wee listen on Spotify. Only three songs in but I like it. It has a 'Hats Off...' feel to it IMO.

I also preferred Which Bitch? to the debut. Although Yoda, seeing as you namedrop Shock Horror as your favourite track from Which Bitch?, is it possible you're not particularly into this kind of music and prefer "radio friendly" tracks? Hats Off was full of them.

Listened to the new album a couple of days back. I like it, it's a bit different, but I like it. Not disappointed at all, they take stick from the music polis but they really are a terrific band.

I also preferred Which Bitch? to the debut. Although Yoda, seeing as you namedrop Shock Horror as your favourite track from Which Bitch?, is it possible you're not particularly into this kind of music and prefer "radio friendly" tracks? Hats Off was full of them.

I vary between liking 'radio-friendly' and hating it. Most of my music on my iPod and computer isn't really 'radio-friendly' however.

Life had a shortened version that's been on Youtube since Which Bitch came out. They've just added on bits to the song, it's good though.

Grace and Friends are my top 2 just now.

If you have Spotify go to the Singles bit and get Clowns. Decent tune.

dear shengus, it gets better with each listen.

can't wait to see the 'you're outta line, you're outta line, you're outta line go home' part from underneath the lights live, now that everyone knows it.

Edited by bullywee

I absolutely loved "Hats Off To The Buskers", but "Which Bitch?" became turgid after a couple of listens.

I'm the opposite; I over listened to 'Hats Off...' so it grew a bit tiring, but I didn't instantly take to 'Which Bitch?' but it really improved with time.

Gem of a Bird is up there with my favourite songs of all time. Shock Horror, Double Yellow Lines and Glass Smash are also superb, especially live.

What. An. Album.

Yep.

It is absolutely brilliant!

Happy & Beautiful are great, though Underneath the Lights and Sunday are excellent but I've been listening to them for months so less of an impact when hearing them now.

Gutted I missed them in HMV on Friday night... bring on Dundee in April :D

Dundee's gig was the best I've ever seen The View... second best gig of my life behind Oasis in Manchester!

Absolutely incredible set that lasted the best part of 2 hours. The Caird Hall is a woeful venue (no cloakroom and no booze allowed anywhere near the hall, and no bar after The View came on!) but that didn't dampen what was an incredible night.

Great show. Definitely the UK's best live band!