The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Lots of discussion on here about how Negan is such a bad guy.

Without taking things too seriously - is he? In that world, where normal behaviour has been replaced by survival methods - can it be argued that Rick started this all, and merely lost out to the better man in a cock measuring fight?

Not as childish an argument as "he started it" but lets be honest, Rick has a history of questionable leadership calls that have seen his "family" get killed(unfortunately not his real family Carl who we would all love to see :) )

In a fictional world now of no rules and survival of the fittest - Negan is actually demonstrating true leadership abilities and the harsh penalties of crossing him.

I certainly would feel safer in my chances of survival being one of the saviours than following Rick's motley crew.

PS - It may look as if I don't like Rick, or feel that Glenn or Abraham got what was coming - far from it - but abnormal circumstances in an abnormal word! Now where can I find the naughty rainbow youtube clip :)

Quite enjoyed that. A lot of unanswered questions which should result in some interesting answers.

My prediction is next week will focus on Daryl and the characters who are loose just now. I'm guessing we'll bounce from each group until the last episode where they'll meet up again.

I have to admit that any episode that focuses solely on Morgan is gonna be boring. It was alright I guess, but a massive comedown after last week. Should have had another week showing the aftermath of Negan and the killings, and not just move away from it straight away.

So King Ezekiel's lot are also providing supplies for Neegan then?  Would the pigs they are providing not be infected, given they are munching on walkers?  Its all going to come to a head between Rick's group, Ezekiels and Neegans IMO.

2 hours ago, tintax said:

So King Ezekiel's lot are also providing supplies for Neegan then?  Would the pigs they are providing not be infected, given they are munching on walkers?  Its all going to come to a head between Rick's group, Ezekiels and Neegans IMO.

That's what I interpreted the long-term plan to be.

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I'd like to see Negan smash Carols skull in. Thank you.

I was about to post something similar, she really is a shit character. I don't think this is the fault of the actress but I struggle to see what she brings to the line up.

18 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Quite enjoyed it and don't particularly care for either, just good seeing the realm, interested to see what happens next, that tiger is annoying me though, I know it's a show about zombies but a tiger as a pet is just a wee bit too unrealistic for me. ;)

Aye if you had a pet tiger, you'd obviously call it Tony.

That was one of the best episodes in quite a while tbf.