The Falkirk FC Thread

Mate, judging by your recollections, I don't think you had difficulty finding somewhere for a drink.There is no pizzeria next to a pool hall. There's one in a leafy park, about two hundred yards from Sands Snooker, which sits on a busy main road, across a big traffic lighty junction.

That was my first reaction then I realised it is right next to Greens which could reasonably be described as a pool hall given it has about 4 or 5 pool tables. I presume he was referring to that. Edited by Skyline Drifter

That was my first reaction then I realised it is right next to Greens which could reasonably be described as a pool hall given it has about 4 or 5 pool tables. I presume he was referring to that.

It was Greens after having a look at google maps, the chippy was a 5 min walk from there also. I'm not going to argue because I know I'm correct, there were no places open for lunches.

That was my first reaction then I realised it is right next to Greens which could reasonably be described as a pool hall given it has about 4 or 5 pool tables. I presume he was referring to that.

Ah, maybe.

I fear you're giving him too much credit. It's much nearer to Greens' back door, but "next to"? You might be right, but he does seem to have experienced the most disorienting day.

I can scarcely believe the cruelty of his Donnhamer hosts.

It was Greens after having a look at google maps, the chippy was a 5 min walk from there also. I'm not going to argue because I know I'm correct, there were no places open for lunches.

For you, maybe. Did the other people eating food not seem slightly strange.

Refused by a Weatherspoons, oh the humanity.

Ah, maybe.I fear you're giving him too much credit. It's much nearer to Greens' back door, but "next to"? You might be right, but he does seem to have experienced the most disorienting day.I can scarcely believe the cruelty of his Donnhamer hosts.

It IS right next to the back door. It,s physically next door isnt it?

Some good news that after a long illness one of Falkirk's most loyal supporters Gordon McFarlane is managing to get to Saturdays game against Raith,i can only think they have looked the ward doors to keep him in away from TFS.

Terrific news big fella. We are in hospitality on Saturday, hopefully see him at some point.