The Falkirk FC Thread

Things may have changed but when I went the football was more of an inconvenience than the most important part of the trip. This was summed up by the large numbers who used to tag along and didn't even bother going to the match whether there were tickets available or not.

Can't moan about the current Falkirk team......so.......Scotland are shite. Let's give them both barrels.

God I hope Livi beat us Saturday so we can get back to moaning about FFC.

At the current rate some Falkirk fans have actually removed the noose and the dodgy stool from under them

Edited by Gaz FFC

A Falkirk supporter a 'glory hunter' . I've been called many things but not that. It wasn't the losing games that was the problem it was the manner of some of the defeats. Went to see us play Czech rep in prague when we lost 3-2 having been 2 up with about half an hour to go. At least we played well though against a very good team. Then you get performances like the one against Morrocco in france 98 or in Brussels under Broon when 15000 travelled and we were utterly dire in a 2-0 defeat in a must win game. And to think its actually got worse since then. Whilst the bevvy sessions were a decent laugh you I was spending a fortune and the team were losing badly.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

Alright lads just popped in as i was wondering what the away allocation will be if we meet in the play offs? Probably a long shot but do you think Falkirk would be open to the idea of a temporary stand being put up?

Your allocation will be North Stand only (capacity 2,006) No chance of a temp stand being put up.

Alright lads just popped in as i was wondering what the away allocation will be if we meet in the play offs? Probably a long shot but do you think Falkirk would be open to the idea of a temporary stand being put up?

I wouldn't worry about it. Raith will not bring enough to TFS to require a temp stand after they put you out the first round of play offs. ;)

Rogers signs new contract with Aberdeen.

Fair enough, Rogers is pretty good but he is not irreplaceable.

I wonder why he wasn't recalled when ward went back to Liverpool if they were planning on keeping him?

Shadwell in shock old firm supporter type comment.

Christ thats worse than calling me a glory hunter. I hate the old firm with a passion. I choose not to follow scotland these days not because they dont win every game but because half the players dont give a toss and would rather be playing for their club sides than scotland on a friday night against a piss poor georgian side.

Christ thats worse than calling me a glory hunter. I hate the old firm with a passion. I choose not to follow scotland these days not because they dont win every game but because half the players dont give a toss and would rather be playing for their club sides than scotland on a friday night against a piss poor georgian side.

The players clearly do give a toss, how would you know if you don't watch?

I watch on the telly. I just dont go to the games any more. The game against georgia we were dire. Lack of ability and effort on show was woeful. Then you het the likes of whitaker and naismith pulling out of this weeks fixtures. I bet you they'll be available for norwichs next game though.

Edited by Shadwell Dog