The Falkirk FC Thread

Special mention to Blair Alston after today. I think he sums up the spirit we have had over the years. A young kid from the academy who has worked his balls off. I don't want him to go but in some ways, I hope he goes on to better things

For all the goals, Hamilton away, Fifers away, Queens at home, Hibs semi, cross for Sibbs last season, Rangers at home and all the others. He deserves a career out the game and I hope he doesn't read any of the arseh*les in fans forums

Without a doubt Blair has been one of our most important players this season. He doesn't carry himself with the arrogance that most players of his ability do and I feel that sometimes goes against him.

If (dare I say if) we get promoted, he will still be here next season. However if we don't, I think he will move on. And to be honest I can't blame him (and don't grudge him it).

Edited by WellBairn

I've slated him regularly as he is a frustrating player, but this has easily been his best season and he's got better as the campaign has gone on. Last month in particular he was untouchable. The set up just now definitely helps him, right in the narrow four means his work rate is a big asset and he has the chance to get into the box. I'll be gutted if he leaves in the summer based on his form this season. Well done to him because he's been in and out the team for years but it just seems to have made him more determined.

£5050 has now been raised for Gordon

Superb. 1/6 of the total raised in just over a week?

sibbs will be off in the summer me thinks

Sibbs hasn't had a good enough a season to have earned a move imo. I appreciate this is mainly due to him being played out of position wide left (he has looked excellent in the few occasions when played through the middle). He's still a great player at this level but right now he's our 6th choice midfielder behind Alston, Hippo, Kerr, Taiwo and Vaulks.