The Falkirk FC Thread

They'll be getting pointed out and horsed out i can assure u.

Notice you needed proof of name and address to get tickets today when i was in the shop getting one for my mate.

I got tickets a few years back in the Falkirk gazebo thing behind the goal no trouble at all. I'm sure Falkirk will sell online to anyone and it won't have to be ten mins from the stadium.

You can't get horsed out the stadium for watching a football match. I'm sure if the fans don't draw attention to themselves they won't get horsed out.

Aslong as they have a decent wash before joining us. I remember getting grief from a couple of hibbees after a hearts sunderland game a few years back. They thought we were jambos. Manky as f**k they were.

They won't look as bad as the jambos in the Falkirk end last night bud.

Didn't work when the iboak men were here horsed out and names taken and said names and address sent to their club .

They don't need to be seen to do anything as long as the tickets are marked for home support . Banning order can be given out and fine aswell . Why would you go in the home end anyway other than to annoy the other fans . 

They'll be getting pointed out and horsed out i can assure u.

Notice you needed proof of name and address to get tickets today when i was in the shop getting one for my mate.

No they won't. And it certainly won't be you "pointing" anyone out. Shitebag.

Hopefully Wee Davie is in the home end and celebrates with a big GIRUY

Didn't work when the iboak men were here horsed out and names taken and said names and address sent to their club .

They don't need to be seen to do anything as long as the tickets are marked for home support . Banning order can be given out and fine aswell . Why would you go in the home end anyway other than to annoy the other fans .

to watch the game because the away end is sold out?