The Falkirk FC Thread

Funnily enough I was at the first official game at TFS, sure it was a friendly of some sort against Dundee?

I am proud to this day I didn't. Inviting a shower of cheating c***s who voted to keep us out of the SPL was an insult to the support. George Craig's call of course

I've probably asked this before but do Falkirk have any plans for a 4th stand to complete the stadium? You could have sold more tickets for the game last night. I know some Falkirk fans aren't interested in a stand because it's apparently a needless waste of money. But TFS will always be a mickey mouse stadium until a 4th ther goes in. I like Falkirk at the moment, they've been playing really well and the club seems very well run. You are like the Saintees of...falkirk. you know what I mean.

There are plans and hopefully it will be the same size as the north and south stands.

It will also contain other facilities for the club  

I've probably asked this before but do Falkirk have any plans for a 4th stand to complete the stadium? You could have sold more tickets for the game last night. I know some Falkirk fans aren't interested in a stand because it's apparently a needless waste of money. But TFS will always be a mickey mouse stadium until a 4th ther goes in. I like Falkirk at the moment, they've been playing really well and the club seems very well run. You are like the Saintees of...falkirk. you know what I mean.

I am glad we only had 3 stands last night because all we would do is sell tickets to our opponents

Bought tickets online for the first time just there. As they're in my name do I have to collect them myself or can someone do it on my behalf? It'll be my first home game in about 3 years. Can't wait.  ^_^

Its not sold out yet and tickets are available online. If u go every week and havent got one yet then youve noone to blame but yourself.

Away and don't talk sh*te

Most of the fans who go every week, year in year out would have been out celebrating last night. Giving our real fans less than 24 hours is a joke