The Falkirk FC Thread

Ooft.  Pretty disappointing stuff to be honest as I was hoping the club had left all these types of boardroom shenanigans and surreptitious stuff in the past but I looks like not much has changed after all.  Calls into question the funding for the fourth stand/offices then surely?  Also, no surprise to see MR implicated as being a toad...[emoji20]

From what I last heard, albeit 6/7 months ago, the club we're going to be putting a large sum towards finishing the stadium, with funds from private investors (can only imagine a decent chunk of the BOD) and the remaining sum coming from the Foundation & any grants they can achieve.

14 minutes ago, bob_mcshug said:

Ooft.  Pretty disappointing stuff to be honest as I was hoping the club had left all these types of boardroom shenanigans and surreptitious stuff in the past but I looks like not much has changed after all.  Calls into question the funding for the fourth stand/offices then surely?  Also, no surprise to see MR implicated as being a toad...:(

You read this and then go on to the falkirk fc twitter page and you've got Central demolition saying how happy they are to support a club that is so involved with the local community:shutup

Whaurs the source on vaulks?

Edited by Shadwell Dog

21 minutes ago, lewfal said:

all three quoted haven't covered themselves in glory

Absolutely agree. Henderson should probably go for being complicit in the email exchange about the fees, and Bateman for misleading, but Ritchie seems the catalyst and if only one falls on their sword it should be that odious little c**t.

2 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

You can't just be dropping shells like that then deleting your post and fucking off with no explanation. 

Yep wish I hadn't said anything now, usually when I read stuff like that I think it's a load of bollocks which is why I deleted it quickly.

Time will tell, if it's not announced today tomorrow's team will be interesting.

I wouldnt be surprised if we sold someone but i thought that was our usual sale done with Ryan Blair. Big loss if Vaulks goes, Housty saying in Herald he's done in terms of players in. So he obviously isn't expecting any outgoings.