The Falkirk FC Thread

Couple of games in and the whole team was crap, Houston was rubbish etc.. pre elgin game it was baird getting pelters, he was done etc...now it's kidd. Ok, kidd hasn't impressed but it's only been a few games. Why do people feel the need to judge so quickly and be so negative on forums like this or 1f and the COYB Facebook page (even if a lot of that is just wind ups) 

23 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Couple of games in and the whole team was crap, Houston was rubbish etc.. pre elgin game it was baird getting pelters, he was done etc...now it's kidd. Ok, kidd hasn't impressed but it's only been a few games. Why do people feel the need to judge so quickly and be so negative on forums like this or 1f and the COYB Facebook page (even if a lot of that is just wind ups) 

Remember I usee to think it was a good thing that fans had a voice in football.

Instead all we've ended up with is guys who've played Champ man on the PC and decided they know more than Pep Guardiola. Fucking embarrassing :thumbsdown

Remember I usee to think it was a good thing that fans had a voice in football.

Instead all we've ended up with is guys who've played Champ man on the PC and decided they know more than Pep Guardiola. Fucking embarrassing :thumbsdown

Embarrassing is someone bemoaning people voicing an opinion but consistently failing to understand any point made. Whilst at the same time hypocritically criticising what they perceive as negativity, whilst themselves spouting negativity. That is embarrassing!

Also International Superstar Soccer was more my game [emoji106]

Kidd came onto a decent game second half. Looks like a confidence thing to me. He certainly gives us more balance than Muirhead. Muirhead's outburst at Houston after QOS will lead to him being punted, sure of it.

Shut up m2+6

Give wee Lewis a chance f**k

Is it ok if I steal that clever response from you? It is good. Straight to the point. I can think of lots of scenarios when it could come in handy. The adding of m2+6 takes it to a new level. Well played sir. [emoji122]

I'll give it a try now....No! You shut up!

11 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Kidd came onto a decent game second half. Looks like a confidence thing to me. He certainly gives us more balance than Muirhead. Muirhead's outburst at Houston after QOS will lead to him being punted, sure of it.

Think I missed the outburst thing, what's the details? 

1 minute ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Tam Scobbie is a Rangers fan, never stopped him giving 100% on the park for us.

That list will be endless, even with the English players we have had....

it sadly is the way of Scottish football, my partner has a friend up from London and she asked last night which one I supported Rangers or Celtic when the game was being discussed, of which I replied Falkirk

That list will be endless, even with the English players we have had....

it sadly is the way of Scottish football, my partner has a friend up from London and she asked last night which one I supported Rangers or Celtic when the game was being discussed, of which I replied Falkirk

Had much the same over here.
Local priest (German and Bayern fan )goes past our shop regularly and stopped for a blether and asked if I was Celtic or Rangers... told him Falkirk.... he had heard of us though and mentioned our Scottish Cup Final against ICT.
Sound c**t.

Tam Scobbie is a Rangers fan, never stopped him giving 100% on the park for us.

But think Tam wouldn't be daft enough to be posting messages about there being no better feeling than the old firm weekend the night before he has a match. Although to be fair though he played well so maybe he should tweet away every Friday!

We were god awful till we beat Dumbarton and Houston and the players deserved the criticism. We were decent on Saturday. Praise where it is due.

Nothing against criticism and we didn't start the season well but the amount and ott nature after just a couple of league games is to much. Lose a couple of games and the players are crap, sack the manager and the board everything is a crisis etc. Same the opposite way, I know it's the nature of forums/social media to sensationalise everything, it'd just be nice to get a bit of perspective or give things a bit longer to develop.

If we can take 9 points from our next 4 games, we'll be in the same position as we were at the same stage last season (16 points from the first 9 games). Those fixtures are:

Dundee Utd (H), Ayr (H), St Mirren (A), Dunfermline (H)

Edited by lanky_ffc