The Falkirk FC Thread

16 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

You know, I actually wanted Hibs to win the cup last season. My long-standing hatred of all things Rangers easily trumped my temporary dislike of a club I'd never really bothered about before. And even then, my dislike was more of Alan Stubbs than Hibernian FC.

Lord how I repent that decision. You lot have become the most insufferable smug c'nts in the history of smug c'nts. I now wish Rangers had scudded you.

Absolutely fucking disgusting 

For me Houston can't be trusted to recruit again. Too many duds. I wouldn't sack him now but I wouldn't give him another penny to spend and would be looking at replacements in the summer.

Compensation aside, why wait until the summer? Does his deal run out then? Or do you think he deserves opportunity to turn his mess around?

Compensation aside, why wait until the summer? Does his deal run out then? Or do you think he deserves opportunity to turn his mess around?

He still has 18 months

What would concern me more is that if Houston was replaced would you trust the current board to appoint his replacement? I for one would not.

A dilemma I agree. Stick with a struggling manager or change to one chosen by a struggling board. Unfortunately the board harder to shift.

Just now, RC55 FFC said:

Couldn't give a monkeys who wins the cup if it's not Falkirk to be honest.

That said, working in Edinburgh has been pretty tedious since last May & genuinely can't wait for someone else to be the cup holders.

I couldn't wait to see it took off Inverness.

Now I'm back where I was last year.

First job tomorrow is in Falkirk. Might drop a couple of mentions of us winning the cup seeing as it gets them so upset. 

Likely be Sevco fans so you will get a belt in the coupon

The best thing about that daft wummin posting every morning is that if you look at her Facebook profile you can find posts where she says she's fallen off the toilet and hurt her c**t.