The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Not got them to hand but they regularly bring a bigger support to Easter road, and most away games. I'd say Falkirk's world wide fanbase is about 21k strong. Which is quite good for a small club. But I'd say Dunfermline's worldwide fanbase is far bigger. Maybe touching 40k. You should be looking to follow the Dunfermline model. 

:lol: I think you need to be much more specific; I counted 22146! :unsure:

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

At no point should finishing 2nd be seen as an achievement.

3500 of your lot came through to Westfield in May 2015 and celebrated finishing 2nd above Rangers only to get beat off them in the playoff anyway.

26 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

3500 of your lot came through to Westfield in May 2015 and celebrated finishing 2nd above Rangers only to get beat off them in the playoff anyway.

Did we? :lol:

Pretty sure we celebrated pumping you Grangemouth bumpkins 3 zip. Odd game to bring up, m9.

Great crowd from us yet again.

Edited by The Grass Is Greener.

59 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

I'm sure they chanted "let's all laugh at Rangers" that day. Then went on to lose to Rangers in the play offs. :whistle

A song the whole of Scottish football can sing, it's a belter. Also, the difference is we don't see that as some brilliant season. We finished 2nd, above The ****, it achieved us nothing. 

All the players that helped Falkirk finish above Hibs will be seen as heros ffs :lol:

We keep hearing we are irrelevant to those from Leith yet here we are. Tear stained drivel at best.

I look forward to pipping them to the title as their indifferent form continues. Fully expect at least a draw with Dumbarton on Saturday whilst we gain another 2pts on them.

Generally the Hibs bois on here are top lads, was made up for them when Gray scored that goal

If you want tear stained drivel, I'd point you in this direction...

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?319779-Houston-Lift-off-or-a-Problem

Maybe IQ75 would be more at home here?