The Falkirk FC Thread

10 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

So basically the only way Muirhead gets in defence is if we play three at the back? I'm happy enough at that.

Or if a filthy *** needs punched on his bell end

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Or if a filthy *** needs punched on his bell end

You can't call them ****, Rugster you know this. 

Dirty fuckin b*****ds is still acceptable, however. 

Do we think the new Scouting system is working?
not sure how fit Harrison is ? certainly fills his shorts
the Hartlepool fans forum weren’t upset that he left

Harrison was by far the best player on the park tonight, he’ll be a huge player for us this season and will most likely be the captain.
Regarding his fitness, you speak a load of shite if you’re implying he’s not fit. He’s tall and muscular, not fat or unfit.

Didn't see tonights game but I didn't have any concerns with any of the signed players on Saturday. Thought they all looked like the could do a turn.

Squad wise I would say we are light of a RB and two strikers. None of the trialists looked like they were worthy of a contract.

19 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

Do we think the new Scouting system is working?

not sure how fit Harrison is ? certainly fills his shorts

the Hartlepool fans forum weren’t upset that he left

need experience and presence up front

didnt look like scoring tonight against Cove

This post belongs on onef :thumsup2

Just as you couldn’t tell the difference between us and Aberdeen, you couldn’t tell the difference between us and Cove. We seemed to change shape a few times during the game but maybe that was just players unsure of their roles. No one stood out both positively or in a negative sense, although I would be surprised if any of the trialists got offered deals. Hartley still persisting with his one and his dog whistling and the players seem to completely ignore. He was more entertaining than the game. I still would be really disappointed if we start the season with Muirhead playing right back in any way but think I may need to prepare myself for that.

Neither Jordan McGhee nor Aaron Muirhead are right backs so neither should be playing there.  McGhee is a very good centre half(probably premiership quality) and  Muirhead is a decent enough centre half.

Yet again, we're back to the same issue we've had for probably 5 seasons now in that we don't have a proper right back- which is going to hinder us.

Edited by EdiBairn

6 hours ago, EdiBairn said:

Neither Jordan McGhee nor Aaron Muirhead are right backs so neither should be playing there.  McGhee is a very good centre half(probably premiership quality) and  Muirhead is a decent enough centre half.

Yet again, we're back to the same issue we've had for probably 5 seasons now in that we don't have a proper right back- which is going to hinder us.

not disagreeing I want us to sign a RB, but its what we have going into the bet fred games