The Falkirk FC Thread

Yer all a bunch of c'nts - I was never all that bothered about leaving Brockville, needs must at the time etc, but by f'ck I'm sitting here missing it right now.

I miss the auld codger that stood on the other side of our barrier who had to ask who the scorer was when there was a goal up the other end ... and there was a guy who stood near us wearing a motorcycle helmet for the full 90 minutes, the smell of pipesmoke, a home goal in the Hope Street End - Jeez  :(

Yer all a bunch of c'nts - I was never all that bothered about leaving Brockville, needs must at the time etc, but by f'ck I'm sitting here missing it right now.

I miss the auld codger that stood on the other side of our barrier who had to ask who the scorer was when there was a goal up the other end ... and there was a guy who stood near us wearing a motorcycle helmet for the full 90 minutes, the smell of pipesmoke, a home goal in the Hope Street End - Jeez  [emoji20]
Chin up, nostalgia is not what it used to be!

3 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I hope Froxylias isn't yet another player that Hartley's fallen out with. We already have 3 players on the books who aren't going to play, we can't afford to have any more.

f**k off Sheps

Binning your youth system to sign guys like Haber? Fucking lol :1eye

I know, what a riddy eh? A youth system that has brought through the following strikers to our first team:

Mark Stewart
Ally Graham
Botti Biabi
Scott Shepherd
Kevin O’Hara

Stewart had one decent season, perhaps a purple patch and has gone on to lower league jobberness after us. Biabi made us a bit of money (unbelievably, we won’t be that lucky again) otherwise the rest have done nothing substantial for us.

Nice try though.

25 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

I hope Froxylias isn't yet another player that Hartley's fallen out with. We already have 3 players on the books who aren't going to play, we can't afford to have any more.

Stop jumping to conclusions. You fucking welt. 

It’s a dead rubber & a few players have been given the Sat off. Hardly a big deal.

Because everything's magically going to get better next week. Of course it is.

Everything in pre-season hasn’t been awful, no matter how often you say it. Facts are, whether we want it to be or not, it’s a friendly today & he’s experimenting with players & I assume a formation again.

Fully expect changes at HT to both.