The Falkirk FC Thread

Because lots of people have started to make up their mind already. Some have the players written off, others think there is potential. The judging has already begun.

And before you ask our volunteer it, I have no interest in some long winded pedantic statement about how I used that phrase wrong.
Gibberish.
Is that short enough?

Guest Back Post Misses
I'm sure he left Killie because he lives in Southern Englandshire somewhere and hence we've no chance.

I thought they just didn’t offer him a deal because he struggled with injury last season

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Just passed St Mirren Park and saw Ray McKinnon hovering about. 

Hard lines, lads. He's definitely taking our job until the Dundee one becomes available in a few weeks. 

If he was hovering, then I think the guy you saw was Carl Sikorsky. He and McKinnon share an uncanny likeness. Unlucky.

Just now, badgerthewitness said:

New, limited edition, club crest to mark Ray's arrival. Inspired by Morton fans.

*sorry I'm not available for commissioned portraits etc, I'm a bit busy with all the gallery exhibitions.

ssssseething.jpg

That’s a tremendous piece of work. Must have taken you hours and hours of dedication to get it just right.

Btw I’d be happy with Muirhead continuing in midfield. Looked a lot better there than he has done at centre-back in a 4 or at right-back.

Mutch

Kidd
Harrison
Dallison (preferably McGhee but assuming he’s still out)
Robson

Greenwood
Sammut
Muirhead
Dunne

Froxylias

Mackin

Mitchell, Brough, Russell, McKee, Lewis, Haber, Petravicius

Paton can gtf.

I agree I have long thought that we need more dig in midfield and muirhead could be the answer .Almost babtiesque in style i.e. Loses control and then takes the guy out! He is a strong runner with the ball and as we have seen with his spot kicks he has an accurate shot. He is pish at the back as Crawford was.but maybe he could save his career with a move to midfield ?

56 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

New, limited edition, club crest to mark Ray's arrival. Inspired by Morton fans.

*sorry I'm not available for commissioned portraits etc, I'm a bit busy with all the gallery exhibitions.

ssssseething.jpg

Just went out and got this tattooed on my left pec. 

I think in midfield you certainly need a physical runner and this often manifests with folk as an ‘enforcer’ but really they have limited ability. If we were going to permanently move a player into midfield on Saturdays evidence it would be Russell before Muirhead. Much more composed on the ball and gave Brough far more protection than Kidd received from Muirhead.

I think in midfield you certainly need a physical runner and this often manifests with folk as an ‘enforcer’ but really they have limited ability. If we were going to permanently move a player into midfield on Saturdays evidence it would be Russell before Muirhead. Much more composed on the ball and gave Brough far more protection than Kidd received from Muirhead.

Not trying to be controversial but I thought Russell was hopeless on Saturday [emoji102]