The Falkirk FC Thread

I think its more Clouseu than Columbo with the Ton support on this one, its done and over if they think they have a case of tapping (Greenock and Tapping go hand in hand ..lol) then it will go to court but it's speculation 6hrs is enough time to make a decision. Theres no proof he has been in contact with Falkirk prior to ML contacting Morton asking them permission to speak to McKinnon.  Not sure if a post on P&B would count as evidence of someone saying they thought they seen Ray Mckinnon at the TFS on Tues/Weds.

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Good spot Harry. The minter goes on...

Screenshot_20180904-211327_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

Christ on rubber crutches, what will they do when they finally work out their Chairman screwed up? He gave them the “deeply irritated” speech, and hoped that was enough to appease them, and hopefully deflect from where they got it wrong. I doubt very much that he foresaw some of them deciding to have a bash at being Mrs feckin’ Marples.

I can imagine Rae, head in hands pleading “Please stop, Please please stop. Somebody make it stop”.

Next step is Morton fans contacting the filth to triangulate Ray's mobile phone over Tuesday to Friday. 
This could be the next season of Serial 
They will be onto McD's at Earlsgates to trawl their CCTV to see if Ray stopped off for a large double cheeseburger meal before heading back to Greenock to tell them he was sacking their minging dump for the land of milk and honey.

I took a look on the Morton forum when the meltdown was going on and pretty sure i seen one of their supporters mention there was a release/clause in his contract allowing him to move should another offer become available.

20 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

I think its more Clouseu than Columbo with the Ton support on this one, its done and over if they think they have a case of tapping (Greenock and Tapping go hand in hand ..lol) then it will go to court but it's speculation 6hrs is enough time to make a decision. Theres no proof he has been in contact with Falkirk prior to ML contacting Morton asking them permission to speak to McKinnon.  Not sure if a post on P&B would count as evidence of someone saying they thought they seen Ray Mckinnon at the TFS on Tues/Weds.

I'm quite happy to confirm I saw McKinnon coming out of TFS as I was buying shirts for my grandkids. He looked very pleased with himself in a shifty looking way and he was whistling. Not sure if the tune was "I'm in the money" or "Tomorrow belongs to me".

Guest Back Post Misses
Oooh another summer of "our time".
This time they mean it

Been thinking about a slogan

“More Bull" would be appropriate or “Gullible Again” what about “f**k off Piracy”?

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

I'm quite happy to confirm I saw McKinnon coming out of TFS as I was buying shirts for my grandkids. He looked very pleased with himself in a shifty looking way and he was whistling. Not sure if the tune was "I'm in the money" or "Tomorrow belongs to me".

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Episode 3 of Ray's Serial - "The Shopper"

Snake McKinnon and Escape from Greenock/Cappielow/Morton has a ring to it might be an idea for a film, well it worked for Kurt Russell AKA (Snake Plissken) and Escape from New York.

Edited by AL-FFC