The Falkirk FC Thread

35 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I was having a wee look at the contract expiry dates earlier. The only ones who're here next season are Harrison, Dallison, Petravicius & Paton. Plus Robbie Mutch, who could possibly be considered a reserve player.

It looks like next summer will be another busy one for the club.

Here Bainsford, my own comprehensive list (give or take some youths missing) but captures the contract lengths of each player:

Goalkeepers (3)

Fasan (1 yr)

Mitchell (1 yr)

Mutch (3 yrs)

Defenders (8)

Robson (1 yr)

McGhee (1 yr)

Muirhead (1 yr)

Dallison (2 yrs)

Harrison (2 yrs)

Kidd (1 yr)

Brough (1 yr)

Russell (6 months)

Midfielders (8)

McKee (1 yr)

Owen-Evans (1 yr)

Sammut (1 yr loan)

Froxylias (1 yr initial & 1 yr option)

Paton (2 yrs)

Greenwood (1 yr)

Petravicius (2 yrs)

Irving (6 month loan)

Strikers (6)

Lewis (1 yr initial)

Turner (6 month loan)

OHara (1 yr)

Mackin (1 yr)

Haber (1 yr loan)

Rudden (6 month loan)

20 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

You're dispensing abusive advice to people who wasn't posting on the thread. You're clearly mental.

Again, nobody is tagging you. You are choosing to come on here. If you don't like what people are saying, either block them, or go elsewhere as nobody here has any interest in whatever you are selling. 

Is that more polite for you, buttercup? 

3 hours ago, madton said:

Do you honestly believe he is telling the truth?

He said he hadn't spoke to anyone  at Falkirk before Fri afternoon. The first news about him taking the job broke on Twitter at 2.41 on Fri from The Sun reporter yet McKinnon took training on Fri morning which I would imagine would finish around 12.30-1pm and I can't imagine he would feck off  up the road bang on finish time being the gaffa and all! He then apparently drove to Falkirk from Port Glasgow while Falkirk had to contact Morton to "ask" for permission to speak to McKinnon. He then had a sit down with your chairman about the vision, was shown around the infrastructure of the club, discuss personal terms  and then had to make a decision to leave Morton which he admitted was very difficult so I presume that decision wasn't made instantly.  Do you see how it doesn't add up here?  He already had the job before 2.41 for the journo to know about it. It's clear as day conversations took place before Fri afternoon.

Did one of your own fans not say they seen him at your stadium on Wednesday?

McKinnon and Falkirk are lying, pure and simple!

Do you honestly think none of your players saw the 'goal' Partick scored?

Seemed like your team were happy to not be all high and mighty with that one. 

59 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Again, nobody is tagging you. You are choosing to come on here. If you don't like what people are saying, either block them, or go elsewhere as nobody here has any interest in whatever you are selling. 

Is that more polite for you, buttercup? 

Not about tagging is it though. You're not stupid so why act like a fud? 

Happy with that though. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I was having a wee look at the contract expiry dates earlier. The only ones who're here next season are Harrison, Dallison, Petravicius & Paton. Plus Robbie Mutch, who could possibly be considered a reserve player.

It looks like next summer will be another busy one for the club.

Oooh another summer of "our time".

This time they mean it

28 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Not about tagging is it though. You're not stupid so why act like a fud? 

Happy with that though. Thanks.

You're a grown man. If you don't like what people are saying, report them or avoid them. Nobody is forcing you to come back here time and again. 

11 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Contract situation isnt nearly as bad as I thought. Few scream inducers like Paton and Petra but most of the shite is binnable.

Paton will get two games to prove himself then trebuchet in January. 

Just now, DeeBairn said:

You're a grown man. If you don't like what people are saying, report them or avoid them. Nobody is forcing you to come back here time and again. 

P&B missing a trick here start a page for the safe space for people who get offended easily or snowflakes