The Falkirk FC Thread

18 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Theres been quite a bit of it since we dropped down the funny thing is it seems to be QotS and Morton supporters with the odd Stenny one thrown in.

Shhhhhh. Don't type the M word in full or one of their chief roasters will appear as if by magic and start talking about how they were a big club, briefly, in the mid 50s or somesuch thing!

7 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Shhhhhh. Don't type the M word in full or one of their chief roasters will appear as if by magic and start talking about how they were a big club, briefly, in the mid 50s or somesuch thing!

They were only ever a big club by their own mediocre standards. It has been suspiciously quiet from them the last week or so. I take it the prospect of another season has them all cowering in the burnt out buildings of Inverclyde. 

5 minutes ago, GaryDoug said:

They were only ever a big club by their own mediocre standards. It has been suspiciously quiet from them the last week or so. I take it the prospect of another season has them all cowering in the burnt out buildings of Inverclyde. 

You have a very "Morton-esque" quality to you Gary. 

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Also, the highlights feature both Caldwell and one of your coaching staff blocking out the action at either end.

Strange; what's the point of seeking an elevated position and then not using it for the highlights?

Maybe you should use the money from the paywall to hire someone competent in H&S legislation. Particularly the Working At Height Regulations. :shutup

AAB_6138.jpg

Baffled as to why monkey tennis is so prominent on this thread. He was the same a few years ago when manufacturing a rivalry between us and queen's in the race for a coveted 4th spot in the championship, so I kinda understand back then. Now however, we are in a different division, and there is not really any ex player factor to be rattled about. So the question is why, does he post so much in this particular thread, rather than any other teams? 

52 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Baffled as to why monkey tennis is so prominent on this thread. He was the same a few years ago when manufacturing a rivalry between us and queen's in the race for a coveted 4th spot in the championship, so I kinda understand back then. Now however, we are in a different division, and there is not really any ex player factor to be rattled about. So the question is why, does he post so much in this particular thread, rather than any other teams? 

In a nutshell, crowd envy.

2 hours ago, Trump said:

Anyone heard about Hippolyte being on trial at Bradford?

Is there an echo in here, i think thats been posted about 3 or 4 times although i think Edi/Latapy bairn was one of them that suggested it so didnt take much notice.