The Falkirk FC Thread

I really want Alegria to do well I just have this horrible feeling he's going to be the Columbian version of Wilson. I really hope I'm wrong. 
Jaime already has a continental feel to it.

Also, we need makeshift RB cover for the teenage midfielder who provides makeshift RB cover for a permacrock with popcorn lungs.

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Reckon he meant one in each game we play them.

Yeah, they’ll be our bitches this coming season. A couple of 1-0 wins, a 1-1 and a 0-0 will show them who’s boss.

5 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

That's more like the Ben Hall we know.

7B8AEFED-2235-4F0F-84AF-D5A711C59E1B.jpeg

Bodoe/Glimt gave some of the best coaching materclasses as they brushed aside Celtic and Roma these past two years. No stars as such, just a squad of players coached and organised perfectly. They simply passed their way through near enough every team they met.

They seem to be doing the same thing again.

We've just qualified for the next round of the league cup, beating and knocking out a Premiership club along the way (Hibs wouldn't have qualified even without the 3 point deduction) . I should be really up for the new league season ahead but my enthusiasm is as flat as a witch's tit. Why? 4 games played, 1 goal scored from open play. Where oh where oh where are the goals going to come from?

While I am no where near as concerned as I was last season after Sheerin's appointment, I still think that we are in for a long hard season. In the third tier. 

2 players could turn everything around. A creative midfielder and a 15-20 goal striker. Some posters are much more patient than me and seem prepared to wait until the 30th September deadline to get the "right" players in. F*ck that, I want them now!

2 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

We've just qualified for the next round of the league cup, beating and knocking out a Premiership club along the way (Hibs wouldn't have qualified even without the 3 point deduction) . I should be really up for the new league season ahead but my enthusiasm is as flat as a witch's tit. Why? 4 games played, 1 goal scored from open play. Where oh where oh where are the goals going to come from?

While I am no where near as concerned as I was last season after Sheerin's appointment, I still think that we are in for a long hard season. In the third tier. 

2 players could turn everything around. A creative midfielder and a 15-20 goal striker. Some posters are much more patient than me and seem prepared to wait until the 30th September deadline to get the "right" players in. F*ck that, I want them now!

I don't see a long hard season at all. As it stands we won't lose many games but I don't see us winning many games by a barrowload either. We've gifted goals in recent seasons which has made it easy for sides this season that won't be the case and teams will actually have to play a bit to get past us.  We should be there or there about come may.

4 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Don’t recall him having any of the off field issues Griffiths had, seem more of a professional than that. Might be wrong tho 

It's a mute point anyway we couldn't get anywhere close to what he'll get down south, baring in mind he left Aberdeen for the conference league money is very much his game.

6 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Oh great, the 15-20 goal striker cliche raked out again. The top league goal scorer in all divisions in Scotland last season had 13 and he was a winger. So if there's a guy out there he won't be coming to us and scouts from all clubs must have missed him. We need goals from all over the park as does every other team. 

Some posters live in cuckoo land.