The Falkirk FC Thread

At the tale end of last year I posted an illustration I did of the Hope Street end turnstiles.

In the last couple of weeks I completed a new drawing of the Brockville tunnel. 

I hope you all like it.

A5 and A4 prints available on my etsy store.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SlappinDaBassDesigns?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

brokville tunnel etsy 1.jpeg

Brockville shop photo 1.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Harry Hood Fan Club said:

Now they would be pretty good additions to a team looking to guarantee their way out of League 1

Not sure there’s any guarantees… both have pretty ropey injury records. Time was probably right for both to move on from us but great signings for this level none the less, both would stroll it. 

Edited by Enigma

13 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Danny Mullen would be a cracking signing for us, type of player we should be targeting if we have serious ambitions about getting out of this league.

Ryan Mullen he was on about, 22 year old keeper who was at Clyde last year.

Our striking options would be infinitely improved if we could get Danny Mullen, I’d be surprised if he didn’t have offers from a number of championship clubs. Jack Aitchison was released by Motherwell today, another one that I’d hope we were in for

8 minutes ago, glasgow_bairn said:

At the tale end of last year I posted an illustration I did of the Hope Street end turnstiles.

In the last couple of weeks I completed a new drawing of the Brockville tunnel. 

I hope you all like it.

A5 and A4 prints available on my etsy store.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SlappinDaBassDesigns?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

brokville tunnel etsy 1.jpeg

Brockville shop photo 1.jpeg

Got your Hope St one already & will get the tunnel one too 👌🏼

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

They’ve missed a trick with the old surface, should have sold/auctioned the first ever synthetic pitch. 

Not allowed. Actually classed as toxic waste. Has to be recycled as per the contact with the company. 

18 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

The club should absolutely cherish any supporters who pay £50 for this because they will agree to *anything*.

I would give Dunfermline £50 to watch someone kick f**k out of Sammy the Tammy. 

19 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

The club should absolutely cherish any supporters who pay £50 for this because they will agree to *anything*.

I might tell them I'm having one, but paying no pence in each of those 50 pounds...

The club should have sold these with a mystery prize to be revealed once all were sold, or at whatever suitable time.

50 get heehaw

25 have a voucher for a free pie associated with them.

15 a £10 shop voucher.

5 a free ticket

3 a free hospo meal

1 a free strip

1 a mystery prize - sitting in the dugout at a match or something. I'm frankly rambling now but you get the idea.