The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Is the FalkirkTV stream only for overseas viewers today?

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Yes. Ways around it obviously…

3 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Thistle stream is available in U.K.

No reason for streams to be overseas only. The Saturday blackout hasnt started yet

20 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Yet another indication that McGlynn wants Mackie as first choice at left back this season 

Although I'd perhaps consider playing Mackie in a game like this anyway . They are decent wide and lawless wide right is a still a good player. Who knows.

1 minute ago, Homer Thompson said:

No reason for streams to be overseas only. The Saturday blackout hasnt started yet

The home teams arent going to allow away sides  to get the cash from streaming it locally though are they.

2 minutes ago, Homer Thompson said:

I don’t think as the away team we are allowed to stream it in the uk as Partick have the right to sell it on PPV. 

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

The home teams arent going to allow away sides  to get the cash from streaming it locally though are they.

Just now, Rugster said:

I don’t think as the away team we are allowed to stream it in the uk as Partick have the right to sell it on PPV. 

Both very good points. I hadnt checked the fixture before I posted, just assumed it was a Falkirk home game :ph34r:

On 19/07/2023 at 00:39, Gollum said:

Today was a good starting point in terms of pure picture quality and the highlights v Arbroath looked good as well, but we saw the predicted framerate issues immediately. That cannot be the standard and I would always pick a lower quality and smoothness over the product today. Football (and most ball sports) isjust really rough when the ball and every player jitter constantly.

We'll see how they come along with that, since the rest like commentary and picture was quite positive. 

Need to be fair here, today is looking class. Smooth and crisp.