The Falkirk FC Thread

We've started really well and are playing with a lot of freedom. I wonder if the players feel a bit more adventurous because we're not trying to play everything through Morrison

4 minutes ago, Gaz said:

We've started really well and are playing with a lot of freedom. I wonder if the players feel a bit more adventurous because we're not trying to play everything through Morrison

It's the cleverness of Ross and Miller IMo. Getting space all across the front line

Few thoughts, first one is that Alloa might be as honking as they look, but il be paying no heed to that as I think its all credit to a fantastic lesson in pass and move from us that they look so shit. They seemed to start off wanting to press us, but have had to retreat back as we have them strung out right across the pitch. 

Performance wise there's clearly no failures but I'd like to single out Hendo and McCann for looking back to their best, Hendo particularly has been superb, and also Ethan Ross for showing us what we signed. He's up to speed now and he's an absolute nightmare for Alloa. 

Let's hope Alfie can bag his hat trick and we can make a few subs and save the legs.

Also.... Big Donaldson..... What a fucking hit son

5 minutes ago, ClathyDave said:

Great strike. It’s annoying that FTV don’t show the replays of goals any more 

They need to learn how to zoom too. Miles away when the ball’s on the far side.