The Falkirk FC Thread

10 minutes ago, DennyYaBass said:

Question for you, I've been taking my Grandson & his cousin (8 & 7) to the games this season,

If I get a season ticket I understand I can get an under 12 for free but would I be allowed a 2nd at the same time?

Don't mind if I have to pay a bit extra if that's the case, both of them have been buzzing following the team.

From memory think you are allowed at least 2 kids U12 FREE per paying adult, although someone might correct me here.

Alloa ticket update - 539 tickets sold in the North Stand. Selling at a really good rate still. Thats more than 100 yesterday alone.

Edited by bridge of allan bairn

14 hours ago, SuperTuesday said:

What makes me say that?

It's a 45% increase for one game, sure some may come back, but if they had any real interest they would have bought a ticket by now, it's day trippers by and large.

And the board will realise this as well and take what money it brings gladly.

Hopefully that clears it up for you.

Lot coming for the occasion.

The club have potential new customers showing their faces at the premises for the first time let make them want to come back.

Voucher game with maybe a discount at the shop, £* off a ticket for the first home game of the season.

10% returning would be a big win and a sound investment.

5 minutes ago, Barr said:

John and Paul were on good form on the clubs podcast this week. They’ve more than earned their victory lap on this, FTV, FD, awards night, etc. over the next month!

https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2024/04/11/ffc-podcast-episode-14-available-now/

McGlynn's post match interview on Alba against Cove was the giddiest I've ever seen him, I reckon he was at bongo's bingo before the game.

Looking forward to giving the above a listen.

46 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Lot coming for the occasion.

The club have potential new customers showing their faces at the premises for the first time let make them want to come back.

Voucher game with maybe a discount at the shop, £* off a ticket for the first home game of the season.

10% returning would be a big win and a sound investment.

I'm really happy that these "day trippers" are coming along. Another 2,500 on the attendance for this 1 game will generate another £40K plus for the close season war chest - probably equivalent to another really good championship level player for JM for just 1 game unbudgeted income.

Great news on Spencers extension.

I think I’d be disappointed if we didn’t go unbeaten now considering the position we’ve played ourselves into. No club outside of the old firm has went a full season unbeaten, not in the 4 professional leagues anyway. That would be a monumental achievement, far greater than winning the league in a two hours race. Of course I wouldn’t  be critical if we didn’t do it, but it’s a thing none of us will ever see again. 

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Everything is just absolutely fucking awesome right now.

This. I've barely posted on here recently, mainly because I feel so overwhelmed at how the season has played out & can't say anything that hasn't already been said. We just keep getting stronger. 

Credit to everyone involved (players, club, fans) for what we've built from nothing over the last couple of years. This is our triumph, all of us, together.

Can't fucking wait for next season.

Edited by falkirkthebigclub
I know, birthday caird pish but merited