The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

👀

IMG_5409.png

IMG_5410.png

Maybe just following Hendo since they played together. 

Alternatively, maybe just following Hendo cos Hendo is an absolute fucking Baller of the highest order. 

8 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Apparently we've signed Michael McKenna from Arbroath.

He is 33 now but still very happy with this if true

my reaction is a no, but NO was also my reaction to McIver, Nissy signing a two year extension and Finn playing at right back.

43 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Maybe just following Hendo since they played together. 

Alternatively, maybe just following Hendo cos Hendo is an absolute fucking Baller of the highest order. 

Would’ve played with Tait also at Arbroath.

3 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

A fair few decent additions in there.

IMG_8512.jpeg

If Yeats is offski, could we get Stephen O'Donnell? Not good enough at international level but would be great in the championship.

5 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

If Yeats is offski, could we get Stephen O'Donnell? Not good enough at international level but would be great in the championship.

Doubt we could afford his wages

31 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

Doubt we could afford his wages

Yeah probably not. Makes me wonder what the current wage structure at the club is? According to Football Manager, our top earner (before any contract extensions) is Morrison on £800 per week.

6 hours ago, Raybowski89 said:

Yeah probably not. Makes me wonder what the current wage structure at the club is? According to Football Manager, our top earner (before any contract extensions) is Morrison on £800 per week.

I suspect McGinn would have been our highest earner before Morrison’s new deal

After all McGlynn’s success in the transfer market there are still people on here questioning his signings (if the McKenna one is true). 

50 minutes ago, BPM said:

After all McGlynn’s success in the transfer market there are still people on here questioning his signings (if the McKenna one is true). 

We are allowed an opinion you know 

Edited by grumpyoldman

9 minutes ago, grumpyoldman said:

We are allowed an opinion you know 

You are and I never said you were not. 
My opinion is that given McGlynn's record  and his knowledge of the game and players your opinion holds no weight. 

13 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

A fair few decent additions in there.

IMG_8512.jpeg

17 players out of contract at St.Johnstone, that's a big rebuild in the summer regardless of what league they are in. I expected Livi to have more. But some decent players on that list, also some dross ie Matthew Wright. 

2 hours ago, BPM said:

You are and I never said you were not. 
My opinion is that given McGlynn's record  and his knowledge of the game and players your opinion holds no weight. 

About the same weight as your opinion holds with me then

MCGlynns signings have been fantastic and that’s why we’re champions and still unbeaten. If it’s true about McKenna and he’s a target so be it. I just think at 33 he may be a risk, but it’s all about opinions.
For me looking at the amount of players that are going to be either released or out of contract, I’m sure McGlynn will find some gems - as in his words he’s after a few players that are quality. After his signings so far (apart from a couple) I’ve no concerns he will be successful.

Only 277 tickets left for the Alloa game now

Still selling very well at almost 100 a day

The club are going to have to get a bit more creative with the segregation so we can have 5 sections of home support like vs Ross County and QotS in 2005 

Screenshot2024-04-16at12_10_28.thumb.png.928c2199b14ad29f5717478e5dba108e.png

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876