The Falkirk FC Thread

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have a ticket for the KM for the Alloa game. Looking to get my Father in law one now he aint away with his work. Can take a kids ticket as the club are happy to upgrade it to an adult one for me. 

1 hour ago, Forever_Blue_ said:

Bit off topic.. Looking to see if anyone has a spare ticket for the KM7 for 4th May? Adult or Kid happy to pay to upgrade so I can take the old man. Cheers

3 minutes ago, Double t said:

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have a ticket for the KM for the Alloa game. Looking to get my Father in law one now he aint away with his work. Can take a kids ticket as the club are happy to upgrade it to an adult one for me. 

Spider_Man_meme.thumb.jpg.4c23f9f7a594c8cfbecf65c0a8d9bd69.jpg

13 hours ago, Rocco said:

I know this has been covered multiple times but I really can’t get over how much Hamilton and their fans slagged off Tait. The player we got isn’t the guy with a bad attitude that they portrayed. The guy has been brilliant but he’s worked his socks off and looks like a complete team player

Very similar to Pat Stanton in style. Comfortable on the ball, good vision and team player that can make and take a goal.

Think Hibs will give him a second chance as he is obviously a class act if managed correctly

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Very similar to Pat Stanton in style. Comfortable on the ball, good vision and team player that can make and take a goal.

Think Hibs will give him a second chance as he is obviously a class act if managed correctly

Hibs will think bossing it in the seaside league is far from bossing it with the big boys but i am sure he could

36 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Hibs will think bossing it in the seaside league is far from bossing it with the big boys but i am sure he could

True! but he has shown what he can do if properly managed. He has under preformed at Hib's for whatever reason and having watched some of their games he's the style of player they require.

With one season left they either keep him or cash in I reckon £25-35K and that is outwith our price range sadly.

58 minutes ago, dumfriesbairn said:

I've had to move to the North Stand to be with my lads for the Alloa game. So my concession season ticket for the KM stand is available. £10.

Is this still available? I will take it

3 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

With respect you do haver some drivel 

8 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

With disrespect, you don't know what your talking about and evidently don't have a clue about the finer points about the game.

One thing I do know he won’t be at Hibs next season. 

2 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

243 tickets left for the north stand now, sales still ticking along nicely. I reckon we'll sell out by next Saturday 

KM7 1,857

Main 4,075

North 1,043 

Total 6,975 

Those figures would read better if the club shoehorned 19 more seats into the KM7.

Limited edition gold champions home tops go on sale in the shop Monday morning at 9.30am to ST holders, 200 being sold in the shop and 100 being sold by Greaves and they are individually numbered.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

Starting the petition to have the return of gold badge/lettering on next seasons kit, because, if done properly, it'll look a belter. And what better time to do it after waltzing to a league title! Every faith in O'Neills to release another brammer, but gold on navy blue is fucking SEXY

Edited by 18BAIRN76