The Falkirk FC Thread

a little bit of wee was released after looking at the fixtures.. that's a hard league for us and no kidding. Away to the Fifers on Dec 28th... oaft

as an aside, anyone in the know about when we can start booking hospitality and can this be done for any game or do FFC focus on a certain nos of games first?

Edited by ChrispPancake

They seem to have been sensible and mixed up the derby games throughout the season rather than have them all on the same day, in the main. For instance the games on the 8th/9th August don't exactly mirror the games on the 28th December which look the nearest to a derby day fixture list. The next closest to a derby day fixture list would be on the 1st February when we do get lumbered with Livingston. Could be a lot worse.

I predict Livingston charging £10 a car to park in that rubble strewn shithole they call a car park. Then we'll all stand as the seats will be covered in sand and seagull shite

3 hours ago, ChrispPancake said:

as an aside, anyone in the know about when we can start booking hospitality and can this be done for any game or do FFC focus on a certain nos of games first?

I asked the question when I was in earlier. Now that the fixtures are out they need to be uploaded onto the ticketing system. The shop staff will do that when they get a chance. Albeit you don't have to book online. 

If you want to contact the club directly rather that wait Graham Carbis is the man to contact. His details are enclosed. 

Our People - Falkirk Football Club (falkirkfc.co.uk)

Not sure about game selection. It would make sense for all games to be available ASAP in order to get the bookings secured quickly. Particularly as most of hospitality was sold out in the second half of last season. GC will be able to confirm. 

15 hours ago, Springfield said:

Watching GEO-POR game. Portugal (albeit) a few names short, getting humped. GEO a pleasure to watch, and shows what a small nation can achieve. 

Georgia played the game Scotland should have played. Rip snorting cup tie getting stuck in.

Scotland needs a rethink on how they play the game. Rebuild the squad with the likes of Ben Doak of Liverpool at its centre. Have a look on you tube he is a sensational prospect.

I go to Lanzarote on 24th October for 2 weeks so I miss the home game v the Pars, fecking gutted. On a selfish note hope it gets moved to the Friday night for BBC so I can watch it in the pub.

2 hours ago, ChrispPancake said:

I predict Livingston charging £10 a car to park in that rubble strewn shithole they call a car park. Then we'll all stand as the seats will be covered in sand and seagull shite

Maybe double what you’ve quoted if the recent trading accounts are true. 

2 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I asked the question when I was in earlier. Now that the fixtures are out they need to be uploaded onto the ticketing system. The shop staff will do that when they get a chance. Albeit you don't have to book online. 

If you want to contact the club directly rather that wait Graham Carbis is the man to contact. His details are enclosed. 

Our People - Falkirk Football Club (falkirkfc.co.uk)

Not sure about game selection. It would make sense for all games to be available ASAP in order to get the bookings secured quickly. Particularly as most of hospitality was sold out in the second half of last season. GC will be able to confirm. 

If anyone finds out please let me know.  Keen to book hospitality for my big birthday this year.  30 again.