The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Me too, there's some winnable ties in the next round. If we are to play them, I'd rather it was at hampden in a semi final (not that we're there yet). 

As much as there's a rivalry between us and the pars, my hatred for the two arse cheeks goes beyond that. I genuinely hate them. 

Oh absolutely. Love getting it up the Pars when we play them but that's nothing compared to my hate for the arse cheeks. 

Iv said before, iv way more in common with a Pars fan than an arse cheek bigot

2 hours ago, AL-FFC said:

Alfie, Miller, Mackie and Ross all need new contracts I reckon teams will start sniffing about our players as the run goes on.

Also need to look at a position round about the TFS for the statue of McGlynn... 😂

What run?

Just now, Ayr145 said:

What run?

well given the fact we are undefeated in 40 leagues games (also the only team outside the OF to complete a 36 game season undefeated), have beaten 2 premiership sides in the League cup so far, never mind you've only got 37 more games to go for you to equal it.

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Does anyone know if it’s a seeded draw? If it is, its odds on we will get one of the OF unfortunately.

I’d love a home draw re anyone but the OF or Aberdeen tbh….. 

Anybody know why Ayr United played yesterday, when do we play our game in hand.

We may will also fall a further game behind when we play the next round of the cup, hope the club are proactive and try get the Livi game rearranged asap.

Just now, alonso said:

We may will also fall a further game behind when we play the next round of the cup, hope the club are proactive and try get the Livi game rearranged asap.

They were inactive so brought a game forward to a sunny Saturday afternoon. Seems sensible to me.

1 minute ago, AL-FFC said:

well given the fact we are undefeated in 40 leagues games (also the only team outside the OF to complete a 36 game season undefeated), have beaten 2 premiership sides in the League cup so far, never mind you've only got 37 more games to go for you to equal 

Aye but how did you get on v Ayr in the league cup to keep the run going?

1 minute ago, alonso said:

Worried?

2 minutes ago, Ayr145 said:

Aye but how did you get on v Ayr in the league cup to keep the run going?

Education in the south west provinces is clearly lacking.

For the benefit of the hard-of-thinking: League Cup games are not League games.

3 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Education in the south west provinces is clearly lacking.

For the benefit of the hard-of-thinking: League Cup games are not League games.

Thats correct, so explain the post i replied to. As the run goes on? Oh and by the way as Al_FFC bumbed about beating 2 premier teams in the league cup.

57 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is that right ? What an ill informed twat.

IMG_7132.png

I think he was digging at Hampden. Remember he and Sevco have history 

2 minutes ago, Ayr145 said:

Thats correct, so explain the post i replied to. As the run goes on? Oh and by the way as Al_FFC bumbed about beating 2 premier teams in the league cup.

What?

We are still in an unbeaten run of 40 (and hopefully counting) games. Is is still going on.

1 minute ago, Ayr145 said:

I didn't include them as part of the point I was making. I mentioned them as a moot point, the main point still stands we are 40 LEAGUE games undefeated. 40 League games undefeated is a run. 

3 minutes ago, Ayr145 said:

I think he just means we're on a good run of form. Nobody's forgetting that our invincible run doesn't include the cups. Or we'd have been quadruple winners last year. Bonnyrigg and TNS have beaten us. We're still on a bloody good run of form. 

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

I think he just means we're on a good run of form. Nobody's forgetting that our invincible run doesn't include the cups. Or we'd have been quadruple winners last year. Bonnyrigg and TNS have beaten us. We're still on a bloody good run of form. 

Not disputing that