The Falkirk FC Thread

On the Celtic game, defend well when we need to (likely a large chunk of the game) and take a chance or 2 when we get one and you never know. Will be a very tough ask but let’s go there and show them & the rest of Scottish football on TV, what we are all about. If we lose, we lose.

14 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

On the Celtic game, defend well when we need to (likely a large chunk of the game) and take a chance or 2 when we get one and you never know. Will be a very tough ask but let’s go there and show them & the rest of Scottish football on TV, what we are all about. If we lose, we lose.

No fear. Leave it all out there and play your best. Just have to pray that Celtic have an off day, the crowd get on their back, and we get a bit of luck. Outside of them and Aberdeen, we're the form team in Scotland.

Just now, Raybowski89 said:

No fear. Leave it all out there and play your best. Just have to pray that Celtic have an off day, the crowd get on their back, and we get a bit of luck. Outside of them and Aberdeen, we're the form team in Scotland.

*alongside them and Aberdeen

On 12/12/2022 at 18:30, 18BAIRN76 said:

Got an O’Neills strip before and the quality is quite genuinely night and day compared to the current Puma tops you could spit peas through. Happy with that decision.

I've posted a hefty amount of pish on this forum, so might as well highlight the one and only time I maybe got something right...!

8 hours ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Posting things like that on social media creates speculation.

I don’t disagree that if his partner is doing that however I personally would not highlight it. Anyway let’s hope whatever is wrong gets sorted out for him and his family.