The Falkirk FC Thread

What does everyone think of Higgy? Should we give him another year? I think he has potential and is worth a go even if only as a squad player.

A few games into the season I thought Higginbotham would turn out to be our best player by a country mile. He's got the best touch in the squad and a good amount of skill as well as the ability to beat players for fun. For whatever reason, it's just not materialised, which is a shame.

I think if we were in a division that allowed more free flowing football and had less hoofball and hatchet men, he might be allowed to flourish.

I also think he played his best for us against Hearts in a central attacking midfield role, I think Pressley should try him there again.

So aye, he'd definitely be worth a go, but he's already got another year to go on his current deal.

A few games into the season I thought Higginbotham would turn out to be our best player by a country mile. He's got the best touch in the squad and a good amount of skill as well as the ability to beat players for fun. For whatever reason, it's just not materialised, which is a shame.

I think if we were in a division that allowed more free flowing football and had less hoofball and hatchet men, he might be allowed to flourish.

I also think he played his best for us against Hearts in a central attacking midfield role, I think Pressley should try him there again.

So aye, he'd definitely be worth a go, but he's already got another year to go on his current deal.

He did quite well in the same position against Stirling scoring two goals.

I'd keep Olejnik, Andrews or Barclay, McLean, Scobbie, Duffie, Murdoch, Flynn, Higginbotham, Compton, Stewart, McManus.

Three keepers into two won't go, so, as the highest earner, I think Boaby will be gone.

As for the rest, I'd say ta ta to McLean, completely underwhelmed by him.

• 2 weeks later...

The ref on Saturday is a lady. Is this the first time we have had a lady in charge?

The ref on Saturday is Iain Brines.

There is a female assistant. Not the first time that's happened - Morag Pirie has run the line for us before.

Edited by Rugster

My link

I wonder if he still feels the same way? :unsure:

How much debt do we have?

I'm glad you quoted that, he has a habit of deleting posts once he realises he's made a James Hunt of it. See the Falkirk Youth thread for an example. :P

So I guess I was on the ball as usual! :1eye

Edited by Willie Gray Ate My Hamster