The Falkirk FC Thread

FFC eBay store;

Final auctions of 2011......

• 91-94 Retro shirt signed by 1997 cup legends Scott Crabbe & Andy Seaton

• Signed Falkirk v Livingston programme/team sheet

• Signed Falkirk v Greenock Morton programme.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/ffcshop/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

"Buy it now" option added to these listings only incase someone wants as an Xmas present (collection from stadium only if required before Xmas). Otherwise the above listings will end on the evening of Christmas Day.

Thanks for looking and supporting Falkirk FC.

Retail Team

1305589191[/url]' post='5285926']

He is an extremely average under-19 player who was never going to make it at the club. I'd be suprised if he got a gig at your lot either. Every time I've seen him he's played on the wing. Still young though so I'm sure there's potential there.

Your well named

"Fifa is to settle a dispute between Falkirk and Bradford City over striker Mark Stewart's move to the English League Two club, for which the Scottish First Division club want £330,000. (the Herald)"

I cant see us getting that kind of money, although he did have a cracking season before leaving us which should push up the price slightly.

Doesn't really matter - if he's not playing he's not demonstrating his value.

Surely his value is demonstrated in his form prior to leaving the club though?

What he does afterwards shouldnt matter as much.

If a club buys a player from another club, they pay based on his form for that club.

If a player goes and does shit, the club wont get any money back.

Im fully aware I could be talking utter nonsense here, but do you see what Im getting at?

Surely his value is demonstrated in his form prior to leaving the club though?

What he does afterwards shouldnt matter as much.

If a club buys a player from another club, they pay based on his form for that club.

If a player goes and does shit, the club wont get any money back.

Im fully aware I could be talking utter nonsense here, but do you see what Im getting at?

No, you're not talking nonsense, that is the way it should work. But the problem is the arbitration panel isn't sitting until 6 months into the new season, and if he had scored a goal per game since August the panel would have much stronger evidence of his worth. Bradford would argue their case less strongly. Irrelevant anyway, as hes not playing. A low five-figure sum I would expect.