The Falkirk FC Thread

From what I saw of him last season he looked pretty handy, was surprised we let him go

Me too. Thought he looked like a decent prospect.

I remember him getting good reviews after one game in particular last year. I expect both Miller and Kelly will get some game time up at Oban at the weekend to allow Paul Hartley to assess them further.

It is interesting that we have signed Munn and have two or three ex-Falkirk youths training with us. Clearly there is a relationship between PH and Pressley, and we are local, but I think that part of the reason is also that Falkirk have a good reputation for the way their youngsters are trained.

Yeah that's him. Played again tonight, done well when he came on. Munn scored our goal tonight.

I remember him getting good reviews after one game in particular last year. I expect both Miller and Kelly will get some game time up at Oban at the weekend to allow Paul Hartley to assess them further.

It is interesting that we have signed Munn and have two or three ex-Falkirk youths training with us. Clearly there is a relationship between PH and Pressley, and we are local, but I think that part of the reason is also that Falkirk have a good reputation for the way their youngsters are trained.

What kind of role do you think Munn will be involved in this season? Is it likely he'll be a starter or more of a squad player for the future? He seemed to be pretty highly thought of at Falkirk but we have a large amount of good midfielders.

Our youngsters have amazing first touches that have put most of the loanees from England to shame......

I hope the ones that are in the cull make it elsewhere, they have at least had a good grounding.......

"...guided past Coutts from six yards."

That's our Jordan. laugh.gif

in all seriousness i thought he was good when he came on at half time dropped off well held the ball up & distribution quite good...certainly better than trialist "lyall" who missed a couple of decent chances & went down way too easy

in all seriousness i thought he was good when he came on at half time dropped off well held the ball up & distribution quite good...certainly better than trialist "lyall" who missed a couple of decent chances & went down way too easy (quote)

The trialist striker to me is a different type of striker to white. He plays on the last man and can beat an opponent although he missed two chances he was getting in all the right positions. White did ok when he came on but that miss at the end just sums him up imo. I hope im proved wrong and he does well this season.