The Falkirk FC Thread

The Spanish Double- Act. Mallo single- handedly kept us in the SPL. Reira was quality IMO.

Reira was an amazing player for 65 mins.....70 mins tops, strange that such a player with so much ability could not be fit for 90mins....

Love how his photo is still FFC 3 year or so on.....

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/arnau-riera/profil/spieler_7919.html

Mallo first choice at Girona im guessing with him being no1.....

http://www.gironafutbolclub.com/catala/equip/jugadors/1mallo.htm

The sad illusion of watching Falkirk at the moment, looking back at past players.....

I also noticed that the club Reira left us to go to is the club that Pedro is now at.....CD Atlético Baleares

I had to eat humble pie when when it comes to Latapy,I said when he signed he was a waste of a wage as he was done :ph34r:

Me too. I seem to recall giving Hughes abuse for signing a 'pre Madonna c**t' when he was sent off against Stirling Albion in his debut. Being wrong was brilliant. Lol.

Reira was an amazing player for 65 mins.....70 mins tops, strange that such a player with so much ability could not be fit for 90mins.

I loved the guy. Terrific passer of the ball, great first touch, loved to get stuck in and even scored a screamer against the old Rangers. Still mind he missed the Cup Final for picking up a yellow card for a dive against the Fifers in the Semi. Went in between two players on the edge of the box, done a Steven Gerrard and just fell flat on his face. :lol:

I still miss Latapy. He really was amazing to watch.

This. Even when he hit 40 he could still be a cut above anyone else on the park.

I loved the guy. Terrific passer of the ball, great first touch, loved to get stuck in and even scored a screamer against the old Rangers. Still mind he missed the Cup Final for picking up a yellow card for a dive against the Fifers in the Semi. Went in between two players on the edge of the box, done a Steven Gerrard and just fell flat on his face. :lol:

I bumped into him in Sportsters the night after the Inverness game and was drunkenly chatting about how much I was looking forward to the final. Wasn't until the next day I remembered he was suspended. Sorry Arnau :(

After seeing that Dunfermline tried to have our game played this weekend, I can't help but feel that both clubs have missed a trick here. Once the fixtures were compiled it would have been clear that we were both free this weekend as neither club was involved in the Scottish Cup. Would have benefitted both teams IMO.

After seeing that Dunfermline tried to have our game played this weekend, I can't help but feel that both clubs have missed a trick here. Once the fixtures were compiled it would have been clear that we were both free this weekend as neither club was involved in the Scottish Cup. Would have benefitted both teams IMO.

Dunf with cash flow problems....???

Boxing day match would have a bigger crowd an I can see Falkirk games far enough away at the moment. Im hoping for some amazing attacking brain wave from Elvis or for us to unearth the new Pele from our youth team to make us unbeatable.....neither is gonna happen in the near future mores the pity

Dunf with cash flow problems....???

Boxing day match would have a bigger crowd an I can see Falkirk games far enough away at the moment. Im hoping for some amazing attacking brain wave from Elvis or for us to unearth the new Pele from our youth team to make us unbeatable.....neither is gonna happen in the near future mores the pity

It isn't the boxing day game we were trying to get re-arranged...

It isn't the boxing day game we were trying to get re-arranged...

Makes a hell of a better idea for Dunf, bigger gate, on good form, cash flow increase as against a midweek game with a free Saturday coming up.....All the pluses are on the Dunf side tho...... ;)