The Falkirk FC Thread

"To be told in recent days that the FSS’s place on the Club’s Board, a position held since 2002, is being removed is a major disappointment to all the Falkirk fans group especially at a time when fans of all clubs are asking for better governance and financial transparency in football. It is a real blow to independent supporters groups who are committed to the long term sustainability of their clubs."

I've lost track of all this - are these guys any relation to the gonads that wanted Hughes out before the Hearts game ?

You guys think McGeever will do a job in league 1?

Dunno, it's a while since he's featured. He was a raw but solid CB in the few games I saw. Probably best remembered for this tackle against Partick which looked a lot worse than it actually was -

dynfbq.jpg

Any insight on Tyler Fulton? Playing as a trialist today for our U20s.

His old man fell out with the academy and in the past 6 months the 3 brothers have left if not then at least Jay and Tyler have.

Good player when i seen him play.

"To be told in recent days that the FSS’s place on the Club’s Board, a position held since 2002, is being removed is a major disappointment to all the Falkirk fans group especially at a time when fans of all clubs are asking for better governance and financial transparency in football. It is a real blow to independent supporters groups who are committed to the long term sustainability of their clubs."

I've lost track of all this - are these guys any relation to the gonads that wanted Hughes out before the Hearts game ?

No

Since we are going back in time we had every right to voice our concerns...we had our biggest budget ever which hughes spunked on jokers like mcann mcnamara & bullen....& of course BOB...he the survived by the skin of his teeth before fucking off to hibs. leaving a massive wage bill & not a lot to show for it...overall hughes done a lot right for us & will rightly go down as our "3rd or 4th best manager ever" :P but he lost the plot that season & we had every right to tell him so

The letter back in 2009 was an absolute embarrassment to the vast majority of fans. It ended up creating a "us" and "them" mentality which never really sorted itself out until the Farid season. Its sickening that certain individuals responsible for the letter debacle are still floating about the club.

Similarities with FSS, we better hope not