The Falkirk FC Thread

Diverting from today's result...ah the handbag I'd forgotten all about him.didnt we sell him to some English team them he came back? Wilson hogan was good in his first spell but his second as a full back was brutal..found a signed program from round then the other day signed by bobby Mculley and john herd

Willie Herd?

Houstie at the helm for another shocking result, eh? Who'd have thunk it?

I blame the QOS pitch, personally.

Willie Herd?

I blame the QOS pitch, personally.

There was nowt wrong with it last season, and that's why it remains untouched for this season. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Yeah, you've given us a couple of thrashings, all right.

You seem to have missed the point. Everyone except Falkirk has beaten us easily this season. You beat us on penalties on a pretty even cup tie and you scraped a draw in the league game.

Can we play you every week?

We were all moaning because Yogi never game him a chance, and he looked dead skilful doing keepie uppies at half time.

He had a bit of a reputation as a big time Charlie before he signed for us and it's no surprise his career didn't really progress. Seem to recall him having a bit pace aswell but our team more or less picked itself for the majority of that season.

On his first day with us, Yogi had him up in front of the whole team threatening to knock him out if he started any pi*h. Classic Yogster

You seem to have missed the point. Everyone except Falkirk has beaten us easily this season. You beat us on penalties on a pretty even cup tie and you scraped a draw in the league game.

Can we play you every week?

Yeah, I can see how such limited 'successes' would put a smile on your physiog.

Everywhere apparently. Not meaning to insult the guy, but I can't remember him at all. Still, he might be that wee surprise package that could do a turn for them. At least he's not more of the "same old same old".