The Falkirk FC Thread

He was right muirheads from Dumfries

I bloody know that. It was me who referred to him as a Doonhamer a few posts back.

I knew him as a youngster.

Reserve your quoting for the twit with the question marks; not the handsome chap with the exclamation ones.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I bloody know that. It was me who referred to him as a Doonhamer a few posts back.

Reserve your quoting for the twit with the question marks; not the handsome chap with the exclamation ones.

I used to have an exclamation one. With age, it's more like a comma now.

Settle petal I quoted the wrong post...you need to take your own advice & go to anger management courses with WHP????

As already mentioned in another post, some of the comments towards Craig Sibbald is getting rather pathetic. His effort, desire etc. and even the way he decides to look has all been questioned recently.

Can't we just enjoy and appreciate a technically gifted footballer playing for our team?

Guest Back Post Misses

As already mentioned in another post, some of the comments towards Craig Sibbald is getting rather pathetic. His effort, desire etc. and even the way he decides to look has all been questioned recently.

Can't we just enjoy and appreciate a technically gifted footballer playing for our team?

100% spot on

Sibbald ran himself in to the ground tracking back at ER on Saturday. Aside from Loy and Alston, I'd say he's our hardest working player.

Anyone questioning his attitude or work rate is clearly a bit of a bam

I think we all expected Sibbald to have developed more quickly and moved on to far greater things by now, but pointlessly slagging him is just not necessary.