The Falkirk FC Thread

Houston and Maybury served with notices of complaint from the SFA in the aftermath of Saturday's game

With regards to the FTV interview, was it a club decision to put the fully interview with Housty out in the public domain as such? Fair enough the media would have got a hold of the interview somehow but it was made easy for the world to see

I think it was the heat of the moment reaction to come so close only to lose late on in the game.

I've seen the incident and I can see it from both sides. If it happened up the other end of the park I'm sure we'd have all be screaming for a free kick. Some you win some you lose.

Great to see Houston show a bit of rage and passion, something that disappeared after cardboard cut out Gary Holt left the building

We need to see more fire and commitment like that on a regular basis. I suppose it shows how much he cares, I know one or two of our fans were questioning his commitment.

Well done Peter Houston!!!

Edited by bejazz1

I think it was the heat of the moment reaction to come so close only to lose late on in the game.

I've seen the incident and I can see it from both sides. If it happened up the other end of the park I'm sure we'd have all be screaming for a free kick. Some you win some you lose.

Great to see Houston show a bit of rage and passion, something that disappeared after cardboard cut out Gary Holt left the building

We need to see more fire and commitment like that on a regular basis. I suppose it shows how much he cares, I know one or two of our fans were questioning his commitment.

Well done Peter Houston!!!

The difference being that we wouldn't have got it!

How can Taiwo touch the ball before Law if Law was trying to meg him and has happened to kick it off of him?

Because the ball touches Taiwos left foot, before Taiwos right leg touches Law.

So by that logic then, if a defender is standing still with his leg out, and the attacker runs towards him, kicks the ball off his foot, before then running into the player and going down, would that be a free kick as well? :lol:

Because the ball touches Taiwos left foot, before Taiwos right leg touches Law.

That's still not Taiwo winning the ball. That's Taiwo touching the ball. Do we now not give free kicks if a player inadvertently touches the ball before taking the player out?

Never mind the whole debate about Law being past Taiwo afterwards, let's sort the 'he touched the ball, therefor no foul' shite you're coming away with.